• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarities?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

is it me or does Lexaeus look like one of BHK's friends?
1735kd.jpg

char_05-Lexaeus.png

I believe his name is Hayner or something...

Also..I've read the threads of people speculating if BHK is in the Org because of his X shaped Zipper/ (or necklace as some people think) if thats so..then tell me..What do you think now that we've seen hayner with a GOLD X necklace from the new First Cutscene videos and some images?...Hmmm?

RenoTurk

I have seen resembles between kid and that member.

It could be hairs that are very popular around the KH2 World.. (fads)

Light Aura

I made a thread yesterday about Roxas' necklace/zipper. I thought that it might have something to do with him being twilight. I thought that it might be something like dark and light are combining.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah Light Aura, I remember your post..but if an X necklace/zipper signifies twilight or Organization things..then..what about Hayner? Was that just a coincidence or just hyper imagination thinking he looks similar to Lexaeus?

R0XAS

namine and kairi have the same hair cut.. it's character design. nothing more i think.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I know!!!!!Maybe Lexeaus & Hayner are father & son?!!!!!...........-_-(jokin)

Well, their haircuts are very similar, that's all I have to say
Maybe it's character design like ROXAS said....or maybe somethin' else that we don't know.......I'm guessing for fun

R0XAS

you know what is strange tho? hayner does has a lot of x's on his shirt..

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah I know..I forgot about the skull thing on his black shirt..theres an X in there too..crazy kid..Father and Son..lol..that'd be funny..
And to me it looks as though Kairi's hair is more parted..cuz Naminé's is like..parted too..but there are also the middle strands that hang down..I dont know..maybe its just me.
Hayners Revenge <.< lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back