• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simba in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Now..didnt we summon Adult Simba in Kh1?..yet in KH2..when we go to the Pride Lands..Scar is there..yet..Scar died when simba became a full grown-Lion..so like..did we just pull a KH time travel? o.o

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
No, I thought Simba was merely a teen when he killed Scar. He's fully grown in Lion King 2, when he had a daughter.

X.

nothingness

ya i just beat pride lands this morning and when we play it, Simba is an adult, and Scar is still there. And Scar didnt die before Simba became a full grown lion, Simba's father, mufasa did though.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Here we go.....

Simba is born-Simba meets Scar-Scar kills Mufasa-Simba runs away-Simba comes back-Simba attacks Scar-hyennas kill Scar

Simba didn't kill Scar in the movie. He just attacked him and threw him over the fire where the hyennas killed him. Anyway, the time we had Simba for a summon could be around the time he ran away.

Hybrid Keyblade

ah possibly..but he had a full mane o.o I watched Lion King 1/2 and when Simba was a Teen he had like..little tufts of mane hair.

dejah

:|
lol..

i still dont get what everyone's complaining about.

the games out already!!

go spoil yourself. >.<

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
Angel's Prayer said:
hmm...will YuRiPa, stitch and chicken little have a storyline in kh3? this ain't a spoiler, it's a theory.

I think YuRiPa & Stitch have storyline, and Chicken Little's just GOTTA only be a summon. ( Because, that'd be wrong... <_< ) So as it was said, maybe for YuRiPa they're just like a secret quest or something. (But in a video, Chibi Yuna & Chibi Rikku were seen kicking heartless butt...)

I think Stitch has a storyline because in several Japanese commercials & trailers, it shows him in a cutscene where Beast is running and then behind him Stitch is shooting at Heartless with his plasma guns. ( Big Lilo & Stitch fan, so I know what they are... ^_^ )

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Now..didnt we summon Adult Simba in Kh1?..yet in KH2..when we go to the Pride Lands..Scar is there..yet..Scar died when simba became a full grown-Lion..so like..did we just pull a KH time travel? o.o
lol wow i never thought of that..i juz try to enjoy the game and not look into all the little details to find the little flaws

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
for a while simba was with timon and pumba and he was an adult thats when nala met up with simba again and simba sees his father in the cloud and water. then he goes to beat up scar. so in kh when we use simba as a summon that could be when hes still with timon and pumba and then now in kh2 hes still with them both <in the one trailer when simba is like tacklin playfully sora they look to be in a jungle terrain> and then they all go back to the pridelands to defeat scar. or it could also be <kh2 that is> before nala comes to the jungle to recruit simba that also works. but its not a definate that thats what happened im just guessin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back