• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

silver haired unknown's rank (NOT spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

well.. u know he's confirmed since he was in the pv... but as of yet, i dont think he has a rank. and the only 2 left r 1 and 13... any theories or guesses?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ever since I saw him (and stopped believing he was Zexion), I thought he was most likely the Enigmatic Man. Their voices are similar. So my guess is he's #1.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
mm actually i would think that he would be a diff number cause 1 ius the leader special and thirtheen 2 but i gues he would be 13 cause i don t think he s the leader

( i thought those number would be more special but also whats up with the female member then they would be full but then he or she would be the leader and the other thirtheen but i don t think either of them would be the leader)

Last edited:

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
but i wonder if he s the em if he s not i wonder who is (i guess if there is a female member he would be the em and i wonder whats up with ansem in org coat)but he didn t seem 2 hostile like the em in fm when sora begged him he didn look like he was gonna ill him or something

Bloodwinter

I think hes 13 for one reason. They are saving the Enigmatic Man, or #1 as a suprise for much later. I dont think they want to give away the identity of the number one villain of Kingdom Hearts, and possibly the most powerful charecter in the KH universe before they give away the 13th member. This guy looks cool, and tack on a really cool name Id accept him as #1 I think hed fit the bill, but I just doubt its him.

Oliver

obviously 1 and 13 are important numbers...

1 could mean the leader, 13 could mean the strongest...

i think the SHU is the EM..

the question is, which rank is the EM?

my opinion is, number 1.. EM was the first unknown we saw. it would make sense he is the leader.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Hey, I have a question, aren't there going to be replacement members of those who got killed? That would mean the Order wouldn't be filled up? I know somehtign was said about it, but I can't remember if it was confirmed if there would or would not be replacements. I'll go check.

But yeah, my point being, if they have to refill the positions of the dead (and they've had a year), then the XIII Order would not be full, thus allowing the female member, this guy, and the superior, plus whoever else they decide to throw in. I don't believe they'll give away all the secrets just yet.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Bloodwinter said:
I think hes 13 for one reason. They are saving the Enigmatic Man, or #1 as a suprise for much later. I dont think they want to give away the identity of the number one villain of Kingdom Hearts, and possibly the most powerful charecter in the KH universe before they give away the 13th member. This guy looks cool, and tack on a really cool name Id accept him as #1 I think hed fit the bill, but I just doubt its him.
you do realize that the 13th member can have just as much or even more importance than the superior and/or #1 does

Oliver

you're right demonick..

i think we should chill on the organization members.. we won' know their ranks until more are seen anyway.

OblivionSora

RikuHeroOfDark said:
you do realize that the 13th member can have just as much or even more importance than the superior and/or #1 does

I agree, Marluxia is No. 11 (I Think) yet he was the strongest.

Ok nevermind I'd say he is Number 13, he looks powerful.

Last edited:

louis

and axel is #8 but he seems to be more important to the story then xaldin who is #3 so you never know the em could be #13

Bloodwinter

RikuHeroOfDark said:
Yes, I do. I am well aware that he may hold as much importance, if not more so than the superior. So, let me take back what I said earlier, about saving him as a suprise until the end. They are saving 13 as the suprise, or the shocker, and are most likely leaving 1 for last. I realize what your saying, I just still think theres reason to beleive he is 13 just as much as there is for 1. So I flipped a coin, and made reckless response. Theres no need to argue, theres a reason they are called Guesses.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Bloodwinter said:
Yes, I do. I am well aware that he may hold as much importance, if not more so than the superior. So, let me take back what I said earlier, about saving him as a suprise until the end. They are saving 13 as the suprise, or the shocker, and are most likely leaving 1 for last. I realize what your saying, I just still think theres reason to beleive he is 13 just as much as there is for 1. So I flipped a coin, and made reckless response. Theres no need to argue, theres a reason they are called Guesses.
i wasn't trying to start an arguement or anything i was just saying #13 may well be more important than any other org. member as much as #1

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hmm im thinking he might just be another organization member, but it does make sense that they kind of do have the same voice. he might be the leader.

diogo14

Ferry13 said:
mm actually i would think that he would be a diff number cause 1 ius the leader special and thirtheen 2 but i gues he would be 13 cause i don t think he s the leader

( i thought those number would be more special but also whats up with the female member then they would be full but then he or she would be the leader and the other thirtheen but i don t think either of them would be the leader)

but if he's the 13 then the female unknown is the 1... so she's the leader?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back