• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Night (a *DS*/Lone production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Francesca was startled once more, but this time by Seth's sudden appearance. She jumped into Wolf's arms and clung to him, scared for her life. She then realized that it was just Seth and quickly got away from Wolf, noticing that it was her second time doing that. "Dammit! You scared me!" she snapped at Seth.

Jack London

Banned
"A hole opened up from under you?" Wolf looked at him strangely completly forgetting about the skeleton that just fell out of the closet. He looked up at the hole in the ceiling that Seth just fell through. "Where were you anyways?"

Jack London

Banned
Wolf was startled by her sudden anger and looked down at the skeleton. He put his foot over the skull and slowly crushed it. He looked at Seth "We were looking for another way out since the front door is locked".

Jack London

Banned
He looked at her and said nothing. Wolf knew she was probably right. He just looked down at the floor, kept his eyes closed, and let his mind wander aimlessly. Why did I even come in the first place?

Jack London

Banned
He looked up at him and thought to himself I wish I could be like that....just not care about the world in front of you, just to deal with it as it comes and not worry, just look at death in the face. Wolf sighed and was just speechless. He didn't have anything to say and for the first time he had actually given up hope.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Francesca had been staring at Wolf and finally decided to do something. She walked over to him and hugged him tenderly, a tear streaming down her face as she did so. She knew that they were going to die, she just didn't know how and when. After hugging him, Francesca hesitated before looking up at Wolf and kissing him. She pulled away slowly. "I guess we are going to die eh?" she whispered quietly.

Jack London

Banned
Wolf looked at her and said "Ya....I guess we are gonna die". He felt sad and didn't know what to do. We are all going to die he repeated in his head.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
What are we going to do? We....Can't just end our young lives like this! Staying here like sitting ducks and just WAITING to be killed! Psh....I shoulda never agreed to keep this old house up when it was condemned.... Francesca thought angrily, hoping that she would find enough courage to save them. "I hate this...." she whispered.

Jack London

Banned
Wolf's hoplessness continued to keep him quiet. He didn't think there was anyway out, or anyway to prevent this from happening. Time was written on stone and cannot be erased. Everything that happens is supposed to happen and there is nothing anybody can do to change it. People always think if they had done this or done that they could have avoided it, but they were wrong. He continued to deny it, but it was true death is coming for them and they can't run.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Well, this is sad, but this thread is DEAD. I guess it was a good idea, but not many people were interested, so oh well. Anyways, this thread is closed now, so thanks to all those who RPed in here and RPed with me! Have fun on KHI! Bye byez!

Love, *Destiny_Seeker* aka DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back