• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Silent Hill Alessa's Darkness\\

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Those who go to Silent Hill may never return, for the hand of fate guides them into darkness, only she can save them, if they have pure intentions and a pure heart, but to have a pure heart is more than helping people when they need you, or doing the right thing, its about saving the ones you love and cherish, but is that enough, no she has changed the rules, they have spred across the world, who you may ask, why its those monsters, or should I call them humans, I dont know anyomore, my sister has destroyed the world, and escaped from my body she tricked us all, my darkside Alessa Gilspire.
Cheryal Mason

This story is set 5 years after the events of silent hill 3, Alessa's darkside has taken over Cheryal's body and has unleashed the monsters on all the world, through all the chaos and destruction a group of surviours are drawn to Silent Hill and struggle to fight the darkess, but can they really stop Alessa and her monsters.

Rules
1- Have fun even though its a horror rpg.
2- At least 2 paragraphs per post i will be happy with one paragraph though.
3- You can meet Silent hill people but not too many.
4 - No god modding
5- No killing other rpgers
6-post ''Ficklesticks'' in your template to show me that you read the rules.
7- Start anytime as soon as we have 4 people.
8- No silly weapons or people

template

Name-

Age- 14-40

Date Of Birth-

Weapons- six only
-
-
-
-
-
-

Apperance- Links or IMG picture only

Bio- 3- 10 paragraphs not too long

Theme Song-

Other-

Novaix

''Ficklesticks''

Name- Chris Vincent

Age- 15

Date Of Birth- 20/07/92

Weapons
- HandGun
- Knife
- Katana
- Shotgun
- Steel Bar

Apperance- http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/46921-20050306134113.jpg

Bio- Chris lived at the Brahmes orphanige since he was 3 and lived there for 12 years until the skies went black and strange creatures appered in his town. The police force tried to protect the town but was overwelmed by the monsters. The orphanige was not effected for some reason and Chris was safe.

Chris and his friends Mia and Sam deicided to make a stand from the monsters and snuck into the gun store by going through the sewers, when they arived they grabed some weapons and ran outside, shooting any monster they saw. A bright light appered and Chris couldn't see.

When he awoke he was on a road, the sky was foggy and ash was falling from the sky. He couldn't see his friends but he saw a sign, 'Welcome To Silent Hill'. Chris walked down the road to find his friends. He contunied to walk down the street when he saw that the road was cut off, it looked like it was blown off by a rocket. He walked the other way into the town of Silent Hill.

Theme Song- Haunted- Evanescance

Other- He is always seen wearing his scarf.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
This sounds cool... I've only seen the movie though...

"Ficklesticks"

template

Name- Oliver Flynt

Age- 18

Date Of Birth- 14/02/89

Weapons- six only
- hand gun
- wooden bat
- survival knife
- really dangerous fireworks
- Matches
- grenades (4)

Apperance- It's basically my picture over thar to the left except without tie-dye stuff and with a "Stones" shirt and leather jacket.

Bio- Living with his parents until he was eighteen Oliver hated the both of them. They were controlling and sadistic. To try and freak them out he would stage his own suicide several times a day. This worked at first but the evil eventually settled into this routine. When Oliver was eighteen he grabbed a pack of supplies and his suicide props and headed west away from his parents. He stole his dad's corvette. Not caring where went or about anything else Oliver headed in the direction of Silent Hill.

That's when the monsters came.

His car was attacked and he barely managed to escape after being pulled out of it by the monsters. Using his bat and father's gun he managed to return to his car. He drove and crashed into a tree and he ran. He followed a path in a forest to strange highway. He tripped over a log while he was limping and hit his head. When he awoke ash covered his face. He sat up and looked around. Across the road where he sat he saw one road sign. "Welcome to Silent Hill."

Theme Song- "Painted Black" - Rolling Stones

Other-

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

OOC: Hey BHK, if you need to know anything about the Silent Hill that's in the games, go and look for information on Wikipedia.

''Ficklesticks''

Name- Josh Adkins

Age- 16

Date Of Birth- 20/05/91

Weapons
- hand gun
- sniper rifle
- long dagger (similar to a butcher knife)
- tantō (double-edged knife)
- switchblade
- crowbar

Appearance- Josh has dark brown hair that partially covers his eyes and reaches down to the bottom of his neck in the back. Josh has emerald green eyes that seem to gaze into a person's very soul sometimes. Josh wears a necklace that has two wings-one wing is angelic and the other one is demonic, in the center of it. He wears blue t-shirt and cargo pants that stop right above his sneakers. He also wears red fingerless gloves on his hands and wristband on his right arm.

Bio- Josh has always been cared for by his parents, at least until they died. When Josh was 11, he found out that his parents had died in a car crash and he was put with a foster family. Josh's foster family did their best to try to get close to Josh, but he wouldn't let them. After his parents' deaths, Josh did his best to stay away from everybody to make sure that he wouldn't have to suffer through losing somebody else.

About two years later, Josh and his foster family moved to a different city and his foster parents hoped that it might help Josh somewhat. They were partially right, Josh began to make a few friends but he still kept his distance from everyone. Josh then began to grow angry at all of the pity that everybody at his new school began to show to him, when they found out about his real family. A few nights after he decided that he couldn't take the pity anymore, he snuck out of his house and stole a motorcycle from a neighbor's house and left in the middle of the night.

A few days later, Josh noticed the sky beginning to grow much darker than it normally did. Josh then noticed monsters appearing and attacking the people in the town that he had stopped at. Josh rode his motorcycle up to a small armory shop that had recently opened in the town and grabbed as many weapons as he could. Josh got back on his motorcycle and killed a few monsters as he made his escape from the town.

A short while later, he saw a monster in front of him and he tried to swerve the motorcycle the other way, but he ended up colliding with the monster. Josh was thrown off of his motorcycle because of the impact and he hit a tree and then fell to the ground. Josh got up after a second and saw that the monster was dead. Josh got his motorcycle back up and began to ride farther into a dense fog that was beginning to appear. A few moments later, Josh felt the motorcycle stop suddenly and he was flung off of the motorcycle and his his head on the ground and was knocked out. Josh woke up sometime later and noticed that he was covered in a thin layer of ash. Josh stood up and began to brush the ash off. Josh looked over to his right and noticed a sign that said, "Welcome to Silent Hill."

Josh checked to make sure that he still had all of his weapons and everything and then he began to walk into the town of Silent Hill.

Theme Song- 'Get Out Alive' by Three Days Grace

Other-

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.

''Ficklesticks''

Name- Jimmy

Age- 16

Date Of Birth- 01/23/1991

Weapons-
Two Handguns
Two Daggers
Long metal pipe

Apperance- His hair is longer than the pic

Bio- Jimmy was the perfect kid everyone wanted. He got good grades, he was respectable, he listened to his parents every command. He was wanted as a child from every parent in his neighborhood. Unfortunatly, this can't realy be said about Jimmy. All these things and more were his brother. He was the prized child. Jimmy was a screwup with bad grades, disrespectable, and never listened. He was hated by the parents on the block. Jimmy didn't envy his brother, he hated him, and attempted everything in his power to be the total opposite. He stole, he cheated, he was the all around worst kid.

On his brother's birthday, he didn't show up. He skated along the road, his backpack on, all his belongings he could carry. He ran away. He believed it would be easy to make it on his own. But as he skated along the sidewalk, miles away from home, he noticed something. A "monster" had jumped out infront of him, forcing him off his skateboard, and onto the cold, hard sidewalk.

When he woke, he wasn't in the same spot, infact, it didn't even look like he was in the same city. He wasn't kidnapped, and he wasn't hurt. It was as if he was just placed there. His skateboard and all his stuff were right by him. He stood up, brushed himself off, and walked...into the city of Silent Hill.

Theme Song- House Of Wolves- My Chemical Romance

Other- cheese

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
OoC: Oh god, must keep alive

IC:

Oliver stood holding his leg. It didn't seem to hurt anymore. He walked a few steps and stayed upright without limping. He looked down the road and noticed several other people walking into town. They were already far ahead of him. He decided to follow the others into Silent Hill. He caught up with one of them that was wearing a wing necklace and asked, "Hey man, what is this place?"

Aceflyheight

OOC: Thanks for starting BHK.

IC:As Josh walked into Silent Hill, he saw several other people walking into town as well. Josh shifted his weapons a little to ease the strain on his body as he continued walking. Josh then heard somebody catch up to him and ask him what this place was. "Sorry, but I don't have a clue. The name's Josh by the way." Josh said as he stopped walking and began to wonder why the several of them were here.

Novaix

OOC: I hope you guys have fun and ill try too keep this rp goin ps. cheese is very nice Hotaru

Chris heard voices from behind him and turned around and drew his gun. 'W-whos there, please I wish no harm!' shouted Chris. He waited for the people to respond, through the fog Chris saw 3 shadows, 2 were close together and on was further ahead of them, Chris shot a warning shot.

Aceflyheight

OOC: I know that I'm going to have fun. My mother is about ready to kill me for joining this rp, so I'm going to make sure that I have fun, just to get on her nerves.

IC: "Don't shoot. We just walked in here like you did." Josh said as he walked out of the fog, so that the guy that fired the warning shot could see him. Josh then stopped as soon as he was certain that the other guy could see him. "My name's Josh." Josh said as he did his best to stay calm and collected.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: I know, cheese is awsome *hugs cheese whell.*

Jimmy walked into Silent Hill. He had his doubts on this place, but at the time, it was better than where he came from. He heard a shot, and ducked his head in fear. "Who the hell shot at me!?" he whispered. Jimmy walked a bit further to see two people. "My name's Josh." Jimmy looked at the people. "I'm Jimmy....." he said, looking around. His metal pipe was strapped on his right side, ready to pull out. He had both his hand guns in hand.

Aceflyheight

Josh heard somebody else walk up behind them and introduce himself as Jimmy. "Oh, hey Jimmy." Josh said as he noticed that Jimmy had two hand guns in his hands. "I think that you can put those up, Jimmy. I don't think that anybody here wants to shoot anybody else anymore." Josh said, but made sure that he could reach his own hand gun in case anything happened. 'Jimmy here makes four of us. I'm still wondering how the heck we got here.' Josh thought to himself for a second.

Novaix

Chris ran to Josh, 'sorry bout that, im Chris do you know how we got here?' asked Chris as he put his hand out. He looked at the others ,'hmm why are we all here, and how did we get here, this is too bizzare, but we better stay alert,incase those monsters come again,' he thought to himself.

Aceflyheight

"Oh hey Chris. Sorry but I don't have a clue and I kind of doubt that anybody else does either. All I remember was falling uncouncious and then waking up outside this weird town." Josh said as he wondered about what had happened to his motorcycle. Josh then thought of something. "Hey Chris, did some weird monsters attack you before you came here?" Josh asked.

Novaix

'Uh, yeah, why didn't you watch the news there are monsters coming from.... Silent Hill!' Chris remebered seeing a sign,' this town its Silent Hill this is where the monsters are coming from!'. Chris heardn a ruffling near his feet he looked down and saw a map, he picked it up and saw that it said Silent Hill.

Aceflyheight

"I've been on the road for the past few days, that's why I didn't know about the monsters. Until I was attacked by them." Josh said as he heard that the monsters were coming from this town. Josh then saw Chris pick up a map of the town. "So what's on that map?" Josh asked Chris as he began to realize that there seemed to be something weird about all this fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back