• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sig Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tri-oblivion XII

I need to know something. I'm developing a new sig but I can load a picture because it has too many KBs but when I shrink it to fit then it just plain doesn't work What is going on HERE!!!? Ive seen some peoples pics and I know they aren't 19.5 KBs so is there some thing I'm missing or did these people just hack the rules or do they just get special treatment.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Making a picture physically smaller does not make the filesize smaller, you have to save the picture as a specific format.

.bmp always makes pictures have huge filesizes, so save your pictures as .jpeg

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
hey can anyone help me pls? im kinda new to forums, so could someone tell me how to make a sig pls?

sorry, let me reword that... i would like to know the program that people use to make their own sigs pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Guile

hey can anyone help me pls? im kinda new to forums, so could someone tell me how to make a sig pls?

sorry, let me reword that... i would like to know the program that people use to make their own sigs pls

Please use the Edit function in the future instead of double posting.

As well, most people use a version of Photoshop, though we won't tell you how to get it considering KHI does not "condone" piracy. If you want a free graphics program, a lot of people use GIMP, however you won't get the same results as you would in Photoshop. (being better)

Lancelot

Awards
sorry, like i said, new to the whole thing... thx for tht

also, guile, can u help me with this gimp thing? ive been trying all night to ge it working but i just cant!

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As

Lancelot

Awards
Heya, if someone could help me, be much appreciated.... i made a sig, using photobucket to get finishing touches, but when i go to save the image as a signature, it just says romote file too large... its only 2 kb...

Lancelot

Awards
Its a sig... i think it mite be too big on one bit.... do u know how to change the size? i cant get it off of photobucket, otherwise i would hae resized it... it started as 500x100, but somehow got to 438x326 or something like that

Lancelot

Awards
fine, dont help me anymore! nah i joke.... but i dont know how to change the dimensions... and i find it necessary to keep this a single post from my previous one

Back