• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sidequests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Seeker*

In kh1 to get to see the DD video at the end of the game, you need to complete some sidequests like, looking for the 99dalmatians, complete the game with all keyholes sealed ect. I was thinking that instead of looking again for the lost dalmatians in kh2 we will be looking for stitch's cousins as one of the sidequests....

Vivi -Rebirth-

I was thinking more of a Final Fantasy Sidequest in Kingdom Hearts 2. Each Final Fantasy character having a Side Quest.

Vivi -Rebirth-

There might also be a Sidequest with King Mickey and Riku. But I have my doubts about Riku. His werabouts are currently unknown since he was last seen with King Mickey and now isn't.

Legato_Blue

please no stich cousins please god. FF side quests would be cool. i still think a ff7 g-bike mini game would be the shit.

HeartlessOfDoom

That is actually a really good idea..... they could put them in chests 10 or so at a time, and since there are so many worlds that are enormous, it would work. Doubt if it's gunna happen, but that'd be cool........

Ukir

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Hm...sidequests...I'm thinking there will probably be some type of miniature game in the Tron World. There'll probably be a sidequest in the Lion King's world as well...probably trying to figure out how the controls will work while in the body of a cub...or maybe collecting some animals from around the world.

There might be a mini game with that large batch of Heartless you see in the mulan world...like having the seconds on the clock counting down and seeing how many Heartless you can kill in that small amount of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back