• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sidekicks in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are partners Signifigant enough?

• Ya there good

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No they need to get stronger.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeys Keyblade

Alright this is one thing I have wanted to ask for people's opinion on. Do you think Donald and goofy and other sidekicks should be more signifigant in battle?
This is what I think. First off I was hugly upset at the thought that Riku The twilight Keyblade wielder the True master of the original Keyblade that Sora got instead, did as much as when Goofy wacked at something. I thought at first "Whoa I bet this Game is going to get alot harder with Riku being your partner in crime fighting." But I was Very surprised
Than one more thing Donald is one person I am a big fan of mainly because he seemed very powerful in the last game because his magic was the same as yours. And His Cure magic came in very handy.
So here is what I would personally like to see in the game. Mickey, Sora, and Riku are all eqaully balanced with their own unique abilities they come and team up with you frequently. But for the final battle all the keyblade masters come together for another end of the game battle. Also the game is ALOT harder.

What do you guys think? Hope you guys like the thread.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
lol, donald always dies first! you must've given doanld a bazillion defense ups for goffy to die first, SoralK. In KH1 they saved my life, my mp is out, were facing a boss, that annoying siren in going then...
"So-ora!" and my hp goes up.
KHII, well, I'm embarrassed, especially of Riku, who is really aweseome, kicked Roxas's ___ and probably owned alot of people here in KH1 when possessed by ansem. At the party selection, I saw Riku, freaked out for five minuites, added him in, took donald out
"wow, this stinks, I'm taking riku out of my party"
and played through with as little exposure to Riku as possible

Rikus_Heartless

yea i agree they need to be more useful Donald really actually helps with his cure and i liked rikus reaction commands but i thought i remembered before kh2 came out i saw a vid of donald "having your back" that a heartless was about to attack sora from behind but donald did his thunder and killed it in "slow motion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back