• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~:Shuriken School:~ Darkness Rising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Valkyrie+

Shuriken School was founded in the 16th century by a legendary Ninja called Koji Murasaki. In fact, Murasaki was just a tramp who happened to be in the right place at the right time. The truth is, despite being rather clumsy and cowardly, Murasaki was blessed with good fortune. Using money donated to him by a wealthy merchant, he created the Shuriken School, an institute where people from all across the world could come and practice their art.

Shurken School is like any other school, with a few exceptions. It has it's classes such as Weapon Handling, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, breaks, lunch hour, and homework. The classes taken by the students aren't just about learning how to fight, no, there are classes about much more practical topics that are applied to the way of the ninja.

Despite it's good reputation, the schools facilities are mediocre and derelict. However, the lack of equipment is compensated by the schools many hidden tunnels and passageways. Some of these lead to dead ends, others lead to secret rooms and emergency exits.

Like any other school, Shuriken School does have it's rivals. However, there is one school that has almost always been at odds with Shuriken School; and that is none other than the prestigious Katana School. They were not always rivals. At one time, the two schools were friendly. Sometimes, on occasion, Katana even helped Shuriken. But they became enemies the moment that the leader of Katana School learned that Murasaki was nothing but a mere charlatan.

Now, in 2006, the rivalry between both schools is growing stronger and stronger. Katana school has even gone to drastic measures, such as leading attacks on Shuriken School. You are a ninja, hand chosen by the Head Master of Shuriken School to defend your home-away-from-home. The only question is, will you remain loyal in the face of Katana School's persuasive ways?​

~Follow Morph's Rules, and post 'Shuriken' at the top of your profile.~

Template-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Nationality: (Japanese, Tibetan, French, German, American, etc.)
Specialty: (Weapon Handling, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu.)
Bio:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Shuriken
Name :Anthony Aerins
Appearance:http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/UnknownDawn/ffviiac-kyousuke_denzel.jpg but taller
Personality:It changes with what is happening but he is mostly nice but doesn't always talk
Weapons:he has to custom made sword that his father made but another two swords that he made by buying parts.But his father has trained him to know ninja things so if he ever doesn't have his swords he can still fight
Nationality:German/American since that is what I really am
Specialty:All of them since his father trained him
Bio:His father made him train everday he knows that being a ninja isn't everything in his life even that his father tells him that.He wished that he had more friends so he came to the school but also because his father made him so that he could train.When he wants to do something or puts his mind to it he will do always do it.

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Shuriken
Name: Aaron Rosus
Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/edo-chan_luver/anime/slook6tt.jpg
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Humorus
Weapons: Shuriken,Ninja knives(I forgot what they are called)
Nationality:American
Specialty:Ninjustu
Bio: Aaron grew up like any normal American. At the age of 13, he began to trian in the art of Ninjutsu. Aaron proved to be very good at it. He has been a master at Ninjutsu ever since.

Last edited:

sora's_guardian

'Shuriken'

Name: Hitoryi Imachiru

Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/edo-chan_luver/24013.jpg

Personality: Caring,Fun-Loving,Protective,Competitive,Adventerouse,Challenging,and Active all the time

Weapons: Throwing Neddles,Daggers,Shuriken,and Paper Bombs.

Nationality: American

Specialty: Mainly Ninjutsu and Wepon Handeling

Bio: 2 years ago Hitoryi was seperated from her parents.So then she was put into an ofphanage and was soon adopted by a single man.Her taught her in the way of a ninja 24/7.She enjoyed it very well.She was soon over her father at skills of ninjutu and weapon handeling.She loves to always challenge her father since she had no friends.She was home-schooled.She never did give up at anything.If she failed she tryed it again.

OCC:hope that was good enough!!!

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Shuriken
Name: Kaiku Akari
Appearance:
Kaikuredandblackcool0.png

Personality: Calm and level headed, unless she has to take a test then she freaks out, she also is very gullible so is easily manipulated by classmates and friends.
Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, and sometimes a katana
Nationality: Japanese
Specialty: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
Bio: Kaiku comes from a family that dislikes the ninja ways but Kaiku’s brother convinced her parents to let her go to Shuriken so Kaiku is grateful to Soshi. She wants to prove to her family that she can be a great ninja and has completely loyalty in her school.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Shuriken
Name: Dave
Appearance: Dave has slightly tanned skin, with jet black hair, and emerald eyes. He always wears a greyish coat (that has the flag of Sweden on it) over a black shirt, and has fake black leather pants (he is a secret vegetarian)
Personality: Dave is very quiet around everyone, he only speaks when needed or when spoken to. He is merciless to his enemies, and kind to his friends, though recently he is not sure who his true friends are.
Weapons: Nunchucks
Nationality: Swedish (but he strangely has little of an accent)
Specialty: Ninjustsu
Bio: At age thirteen he was sent to Katana school in which he stayed for two years, but after hearing of the disgraceful plans towards their "enemy" school, he quickly left. The next year, as he was about to go to a normal (and dreadful) public school, he was given a letter from the headmaster at Shuriken school. He had heard of his leaving, and wanted him to come to Shuriken, to help them against the school that was constantly attacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back