• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ShowDown In HallowBastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Remember when you have to go back to Hallow Bastion the second time and thats were you destroy Demyx and Verse that 1000 Heartless battle? That was pretty much the most Epic battle in the game, the 1000 Heartless. But I reckon It could of been waaaaay better? do you agree? Like not actually have the SAME two types of Heartless to kill a 1000 times. I mean, when I first did it, It was sooo awsome, but after 3 mins of just killing them over and over again, that got pretty boring. I mean, what they should of had is a few more types of Heartless AND a Boss Heartless like Darkside or something. Either with the 1000 Heartless or after them. AND maybe every once in a while you could of had Cloud, Leon or Yuffie jump in and help for a while. Wouldnt that been better? And possibly had Drive on, I mean, I have ARMAX and I have a code that allows you to Drive whenever you want, so I did it on the 1000 Heartless battle, AND IT WAS EPIC! like every second I killed a Heatless! What are your ideas on this? :35:

JTD95

It would have been better if they hadn't removed the two behemoth's and the wyvern's from the battle. Then maybe it would have been a little more difficult. But letting you use drive or having help from others during the battle would have been WAY to easy!

KHD00D

ya when the game was in process they had two behemoths, and why did he even disappear in the series? anyway having those beheoths would have been way more epic. they really did have a potential to make that battle better

paru

i wish there were some kind of challenge mode or a mini game where u can repeat the same mission again. THAT BATTLER WAS SO epiicc! rawr!!!!!! but it was wayyyyy to easy.....still epic thought

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
ya when the game was in process they had two behemoths, and why did he even disappear in the series? anyway having those beheoths would have been way more epic. they really did have a potential to make that battle better

Ya, I remember now that they removed the behemoths. That would of been waaay funer.

Doctor Graybles

Remember when you have to go back to Hallow Bastion the second time and thats were you destroy Demyx and Verse that 1000 Heartless battle? That was pretty much the most Epic battle in the game, the 1000 Heartless. But I reckon It could of been waaaaay better? do you agree? Like not actually have the SAME two types of Heartless to kill a 1000 times. I mean, when I first did it, It was sooo awsome, but after 3 mins of just killing them over and over again, that got pretty boring. I mean, what they should of had is a few more types of Heartless AND a Boss Heartless like Darkside or something. Either with the 1000 Heartless or after them. AND maybe every once in a while you could of had Cloud, Leon or Yuffie jump in and help for a while. Wouldnt that been better? And possibly had Drive on, I mean, I have ARMAX and I have a code that allows you to Drive whenever you want, so I did it on the 1000 Heartless battle, AND IT WAS EPIC! like every second I killed a Heatless! What are your ideas on this? :35:
OMG I loved that battle I have a save file just so I can go back and play it whenever I want. It is true that it had a repetitive amount of those two heartless. They should of had like every type of heartless there, that would have been so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back