• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shouldn't have been made

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i think it is good that it has been made. it fufilled my craving for something new in kh. i think it both explained a lot, but left you with a lot more questions than you started with. but it is kinda bad that it did come out because now i want kh2 now more that ever... i goonna explode if i dont get it sooon.. :D

KeybladeShadow88

I have nothing to say except
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm starting to think that it shouldn't have been made.

Namine said 1 word (Shadow) and now people are flocking around saying she is Kairi's other half, shell, twilight form and so on.

Then it just makes more questions and we can't get the answers until KH2 came out.

Then it makes the stupid questions: Why is the BHK shown after you beat R/R....let's see...MAYBE ITS BECAUSE ITS A TEASER@!!

fizban

CoM is a little repititious(not spelt right), but in the end it doesn't even matteeeeer*sorry i just a moment.... okay. well i thought it was a great story line with lots of good moments. the best part was riku mode cause dark mode is bang'n. anything kh related(except the mobile thing) is great. like they say: answers just lead to more questions:p

Soren

Awards
Actually, the battle system was amazing. I think it to be a bit easier in some ways, and harder in others. It's very well balanced. And I think the storyline makes it even better. If fact, the confusion it causes is proof that it is a great storyline. I think it should've been made, and I'm glad it was.

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
I liked the storyline ((Well, what I've seen, I'm having trouble beating Riku yet again.)), but I don't think they should've had the card system. There are quite a few people out there that lack deckbuilding skills completely, and that makes the game extremely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back