• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sora, Riku & Kairi return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Based on the info Xaldin posted earlier before:

>> http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79424-new-information-nomura.html

Xaldin said:
- Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
- It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
- The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
- Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
- The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

If Sora and Riku [That would also include Kairi] aren't going to be in the next Sequel, what do you think? Would you want them to come back, or not? =\

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It won;t be Kingdom Hearts without the main characters, Sora, Riku and Kairi. I was hoping that they will make an appearance in the next installment, also get to see Kairi fight with her Keyblade because the name of it is unknown and she can fight those heartless in KH2. Nomura seems to have some surprises up for us.....I really wish that Kairi will be inside.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
If they aren't in there then it's alright.
But I at least want to see flashbacks or something relating them to the next installment.

Noxais

Well keep in mind this isn't necessarily KHIII. This could be the "CoM" To the true KHIII so I wouldn't really mind if Sora, Kairi, and Riku weren't the main characters. It'd be Cool if Mickey was the main character for this one.

starry_eyed_hero

I would definitely miss Sora. However, I think it's time for a new story to unfold. Sora has traveled from the top of the highest mountain, to bottom of the deepest sea. Sora has been to hell and back, and now he's finally made it home, where he belongs. I think it's time to let Sora finally rest, and allow another hero to follow his old path.

Noxais

Didn't anyone read the interview where Nomura squashed the possibility of replacing Sora and the gang? Or was I the only one....

mario524

hey i wouldn't mind if it didn't have Sora and Riku. It would be even sweater if we got to play as the tall night and fight in the keyblade war.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
It would not be the same without those three. They are the "heart" (no pun intended) of the series. Even if they are only shown in flash backs, or something- they should still be there someplace. The series would not be the same without them. They make the backbone of the storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back