• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sora be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic

Website
o13forum.proboards84.com
Ok, sample question. Should Sora be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Personally, I would really want him to be in SSBB. Some people would love to see Sora smack Bowser with his Key Blade! And can somebody picture his Super Smash? It will be awesome having Sora fighting Link! Just picture it! ;)

S

Shadow Soldier

I wouldn't want to picture it. If Nomura was smart, he wouldn't have his characters milked and whored out in every spin off title.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yes, he should. But I don't have a wii so I really don't care.

Puck

^FFVII was ruined already. Did you see that lame a** ending? KH won't be ruined. If anything it has a bright future. Brighter than anything else coming out for the failure known as the wii, which is stuck in the past.

S

Shadow Soldier

Puck said:
^FFVII was ruined already. Did you see that lame a** ending? KH won't be ruined. If anything it has a bright future. Brighter than anything else coming out for the failure known as the wii, which is stuck in the past.

How is the Wii a failure? Super Smash Bros is coming out for the Wii correct? How is that a failure if KH related stuff has a bright future? I dont understand. How is the Wii stuck in the past? You're making no sense at all, and because you make no sense, you make yourself look like an idiot and I'm going to point it out. And the only reason why KH is having and probably will still have a huge success, is because the game revolves around kids, and people like Disney.

Puck

^I'm not even going to reply to that because i don't want this to go off topic. Anyway, I think Sora should be in SSBB.

S

Shadow Soldier

It isn't off topic if we're talking about Sora, a successful game character, and how he is gonna be in a failure of a game.

S

Shadow Soldier

Silh.. werent you like banned for the longest time?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
No. Just no.

And even if he was, I'd still play it, just so I could beat the hell out of him.

Puck

You're right. Sora doesn't belong on this Brawl. He belongs on the 360 with a new KH series that can bury FFXIII and Versus.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
No, no and never.
You really have to think it like his:

1.Nintendo is letting three maby four characters from other companys than Nintendo.

2.They are most likely to chose companies that worked well or is now on good terma whit them, that is: Capcom, Konami, Sega and Square.

3. Hideo Kojima is probably the reason that Nintendo is taking other company charcters since he begged them to include Snake, and it´s most likely that no other Konami characters will appere in SSBB.

4. Resoning from that they will have one character from each company if the get permisson and most likely thosse characters will be the companys most popular that is: Sega/Sonic, Capcom/Megaman and Square/?.

5. Square is unknow cuse the main characters have been changin ower time, but shurely if they get a chanse they will include a character from the series (or game) that saved them from bankrupsy (sp?). Saying this will probably mean they give something that has been in the FF series for a long time: Back Mage, Fighter (both ideas still live) or a Moogle. Personally I think they´ll include a Black Mage, the class has been getting some spotlight lately in Mario: Hoops 3 on 3, and Square has alwas had somekind of BM in the FF series...
(I don´t want to start and debate abute this so plz...)

6.One of the requirements is to have been on a Nintendo console, well Sora has been on a handheld, giving him a 0.01% while the others (BM, Fighter and Moogle) have abute 30% each...

Conclution: Sora has a next to never (if even that) chance to be included in SSBB.

And no, sora shuld not be in any SSB.

Exuse gramatic errors.

EDIT: Oh, this is only my opinion not real facts that I know is real...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt it. It doesn't really affect my feeling on the game. I mean, Nintendo should only add ONE more 3rd party character, which SHOULD be Sonic.

Sora could be in it, due to KH:CoM being on Gameboy Advance. ONE Nintendo station game. Do we really think that is enough popularity for them to actually add Sora? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back