• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Organization XIII be in the next kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

T_T should they once again be in kingdom hearts?

i already beat them once, im not going to do it again. aside from zexion, axel, and larxene, the rest are fricken ugly. that includes roxas...more or less. i couldn't care less about their childhoods, fall to darkness, etc. etc. etc...it would make the next kingdom hearts game a lot more repetetive. xenmas/xehanort/ansem's story has already been over-articulated and overstressed over the last two games, so i feel no need/desire to have him included in the next game and spend my time beating him again, and again, and again.

the organization had their 15 minutes of fame, but now it's time to move on to something new and exciting, and not forcefeed used material and old characters into gamer's mouths.

odie4lsu20

I think Zexion might be in it...

surprised.png

KHschaffer2006JS

???

Zexion

? i think there's goin to be no more of Organization XIII

But in Kingdom Hearts 2 Zexion got killed not by Axel but by himself i don't now that he will come back!

kthundercat

Nope, it's supposed to take place in the future. So unless there's some Necromancy goin' on in the next one then they might only appear in a conversation or two.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
KHschaffer2006JS said:
???

Zexion

? i think there's goin to be no more of Organization XIII

But in Kingdom Hearts 2 Zexion got killed not by Axel but by himself i don't now that he will come back!

Zexion wasn't even in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
There probably won't be too much of Organization 13, except for Zexion/Ienzo and maybe Xemnas (not really but whatever..) They will prbably be mentioned,but theycantcome backbcus they're dead.

And I think Roxas is ugly too.

elle

if org 13 was featured in kh3 then i'd be pretty disappointed. it would seem like they just ran out of ideas and decided to go the easy way. they need new characters and a new storyline but i did like the organization's stories
and sora> roxas period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back