• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Olympus Colliseum return in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
There should be a part in KH3 in the Coliseum where Hades takes over Olympus (like in the movie) with help from the Titans. You'd be able to fight the Titans and finally kill Hades...again.

O

Oberon

Riku's Dawn said:
If it does stay, a fight between all the titans would rock!
They should put all the titans in the game for that matter.

bishojoKasume

I had the idea that those two new worlds should be in there too.

It would be cool if Nomura could put as many worlds as he could in the third game and all 3 of them could be put in there. Then there would be like 20 worlds. That would be nice..but I really don't know if they would go through with that.

Dexen

OMG, that would SUCK if they got rid of that world!!
it's a good place to kill time

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Well i never liked
olympus colliseum..
i think it's boring..
but they need to keep it,
cas alot of people like it
and you get alot there..
so yeah they need to keep it.

xeanhort's ghost

^^^^^
it should return and feature the gods and have a battle against all of the titains at one time afrter you beat them on their own. and they should have a battle against kadaj yazoo and loz thair to

sora_dragoon

Brampton...Ontario...Canada...Dun be a stalker...
Well...my OPINION is that if olympic coliseum goes away, the whole game would drop a level in my books to:
FFVII
KH2
KH1
KH3
If they replace it with something better or equal...alls well...sword in the stone would be okay...but how will that be a collesim...unless you face people or heartless(preliminaries) or heartless + people and you get the keyblade excalibur.

I DO NOT think that robin hood will be good in less you get a keybow...yea thas right..a friccin keybow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back