• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

it won't work with your ps2, you'd have to get it modified, or buy something that allows you to play imports. which would then be more expensive than waiting a few more weeks for the english kh2. i say wait it out

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
it won't work on the regular...and besides you have less than two months to wait, I wouldn't buy it.

Final key

Wait for KH2 if i were you..i mean its so near...besides you have to get ur PS2 modified..tht would cost you,plus the game tht ur bro's friend is selling.Be more patient

ansemx18

Ok if it was me I would wait for the english version for two resons, one is that it will be DEFINATELY worth the wait, and it'll just be easier, i mean its not much longer until it comes out. But, if you really want to there is a install - it - yourself chip called the messiah mod chip, its inexpensive and from what i hear works, but its kinda hard to find one cause i just looked on ebay and it was taken off. The only thing i would use a translater (japanese games can be played on an american ps2) mod chip would be for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. So in my opinion, just wait it out, it will be well worth it.

Gummi

thats cool a countdown how do u guys make websites do us know c ( its programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back