• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I get my hair cut like Marluxia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bh325

Go ahead, if you want to. After all, there are worse hairstyles, and it might even fit you. I say go for it!:toungesmile:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Your hair seems a little too thick/wavy to be able to pull it off. :/ Maybe if you straightened it/gelled it, though. I don't know how willing you'd be to do so much work for that hairstyle, though. XD

Josh

Silver Member
If you want to be made fun of, go for it.

On the other hand, I need a new feather duster.

Agreed .

I was thinking of getting my hair cut like Marluxia!!! The length of my hair is beyond Marluxia's hair length lol. Or maybe I should get it cut like another Org. member?! Hmm, what about L, lol...
I really like his hair though lol.
Riku has tons of layers in his hair, so maybe I should get something like that done.
lol, Xaldin hmmmm... lol
If I went for Axel's hair (not gunna happen lol) that would be obvious maybe a bit werid lol. That's something he can pull off, not me.

Anyone else gettin the vibe I am?

SEX CHANGE

maybe a tad on the ends because I really like my black hair!!!
Ew girls with black hair are like butt ugly. Makes them look like they have greasy hair and never take showers. Total turn-off.

Last edited:

(?Cmurder?)

Wheres the picture?

Lol.

But seriously, I have no comment until i see what you look like.

That way we can tell you whether or not it looks good on you.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Wheres the picture?

Lol.

But seriously, I have no comment until i see what you look like.

That way we can tell you whether or not it looks good on you.

I took the picture down. I guessI could put it back up for a few more days...or hours.

Here:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h105/MehreenK/Other/Digita.jpg

Your hair seems a little too thick/wavy to be able to pull it off. :/ Maybe if you straightened it/gelled it, though. I don't know how willing you'd be to do so much work for that hairstyle, though. XD

Hm...you think so? Too wavy lol? All that trouble for a hairstlye lol...

Agreed .

Anyone else gettin the vibe I am?

SEX CHANGE

Ew girls with black hair are like butt ugly. Makes them look like they have greasy hair and never take showers. Total turn-off.

Geez, thanks for the rude comment. I don't think that girls with black hair are ugly. I was born with it. :]

Last edited:

Josh

Silver Member
Here:
DigitalCamera006-2.jpg

Geez, thanks for the rude comment. I don't think that girls with black hair are ugly. I was born with it. :]

No Comment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back