• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shion/sora? sora coppy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_The_Fallen

this is what i think shion is and why shes important.when a keblade is won or findes its master mabe it brands the warriors heart of being able to use it, kina like making a pact with it. now..... in COM riku dident have his keyblade yet so, his doble his copy dident have it ether. i think vexen had a more real plan. riku rep was no use to them, he dident have his keyblad so buy having him ment nothing if he cant reles captive hearts. if you play COM you battle RR 2 to 3 times. i think riku rep was prbe. to learn info and things about sora so vexen could coppy it and make a replica just like riku. i know what your thinking shion is a girl and sora is a boy! but waite mabe riku replika was a failer be cause vexen made him look the same as the real one and there for want to be the rea one. went to his deth tring to be become the real one becausehe felt en empitynes, his whole life ws a lie. so riku rep was just a pawn and a failer. so he made another expiriment, but he realy dident have namine give her memories of a past but because of her link to sora she held a pice of his data that was lost(the memorie of Castle obliv). she would be kinda like his clone sister in a way. she has all his datta, so when riku faought her and said your a fake refuring to the keyblade and her( riku knows a "fake" or "Replika" when he sees one) and her reaction to this was "no! dont Lie! (somwhat like when you tell a kid your not her real father). her role in the game would be to give sora the only thing that would someday tell her who she is and where she came from.her memories, i think shes sleeping in kingdome hearts 2. she was put to sleep by namine because she is or was trying to fix her. if the room of sleep is in raident garde then the room of awaking is in the castle obliv..... i think this game is going to center around the room of sleep and awakeing. so mabe in KH3 or at the end of 358/2 we see her wake up.
soooooo. thats what i think it migh be like . say what you think "flame" but be nice, ok? (sorry if some speling is off and if this has been said before)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But how could Vexen do such things if he's...dead?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
*Sigh*

It would have been easier to read if you'd just split them into paragraphs -_-

Shion being Sora's clone?
Where the? how- wha >.<

No, yes she wields a keyblade but don't assume she has something to do with sora let alone a clone of him with BLUE hair.
*Sigh*

OneWingedDemon

This theory does spark some interesting points. If she was to be called a fake, of course she wouldn't like to hear that due to it perhaps being the truth. Though, the time line of it is questionable.

Overall, I like the theory mate.

Wolfenga

I wonder how many keyblade wielders are there in Soras' time...hmm.
Wait, I thought Shion has a special connection with Namine and Roxas....or was that another rumor??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back