• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shimomura talks about KHII Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Her own Blog site, one in which she posts herself, has finally had a KHII topic brought up into it, although I can't say the direct news, here was the best of what I was able to get.

It is a month after the sale, This time I took charge of all the BGM. Although it was supported by many people, and encouraged me. We showed true teamwork, and which caused many tunes to be wrote.

In regards to content, I/we are overwhelmed by the volume and power of the game which exceeds the previous production. Although the Variety, music, volume combined exceeds the previous production as well.

There is no release date yet, but you can wait in pleassure for in Decemeber 22nd this music will reach your ear.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/midiplex/archives/50228180.html

(Japanese Text for better translations from others)

発売まであと一ヶ月となりました。早かったような長かったような。
今回もBGM全般の音楽を担当させて頂きました。
たくさんの方々に支えられ励まされ喝を入れられ(笑)、そして本当に良い仕事仲間に恵まれ、たくさんの曲を書かせて頂きました。ありがとうございます。
内容に関して多くを語ることはできませんが、前作を凌ぐゲームのボリュームとパワーに圧倒されつつも、これは負けてらんない、と、音楽も、ボリューム、バラエティさ、ともに前作を上回る内容になったのではないかと自負しています。
発売日まで、どうぞ楽しみにお待ち頂ければ幸いです。

12月22日、あなたの耳にこの音楽たちが届きますように。

Last edited:

Keyblade-Master-

that's what i was going to say yoko is a she !! a female music genius i really love her music since legend of mana

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
My mind was somewhere else when I typed that, sorry.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I actually personally believe she meant the Soundtrack has no real release
date yet.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yes she talks about the OST Release Date.

That's why she says people should look forward to the KH2 release date (December 22nd) to hear the music...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back