• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_And_Sora99

Yeah, I pretty much hate it, taking double damage isn't fun, especially against bosses, and it's annoying when trying to level up drive forms, like even if I got into Valor form and have 7 bars, it'll take all of my bars which is extremely annoying.

wtholyf

Lol although I understand how anti form is caused, my question is why? Why does it happen from driving to much? Does the mixture of hearts fail at times and tempoarily both hearts are lost (kinda like in Naruto if Ino misses her mind control move)

E

Eclipse

it happens from driving too much. look at my link, noobs LOL

it's a confirmed interview with nojiima and he confirms that it happens from driving too much :p

oh and story-wise, nomura said that anti-form is a cause from the fact that sora became a heartless, and because of his past, he can now become anti-sora :p

popiah

Anti-Form to me is very bad because it will always use up all my drive guage!! Plus no Form Level!!

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Makes sense. ^^ -shrug- I was sort of surprised that I never got it in my game...I knew I could and I sorta wanted to go Anti, but I didn't...strange. Then again...I didn't use Drive that often as the game progressed.

Anti isn't necessarily bad...it's pretty good for low-level enemies like Shadows and the Neoshadows (anyone else notice they've been dumbed down?)...and so on.

Least it can't happen when you go Final. ^^

Nobody13

I HATE Anti-form. I can't use reaction commands and this happened to me about 3 times in boss battles. I think you transform into it when whoever you absorb or you gets hit

I only did it 6 times in the whole game

E

Eclipse

^ uh no you don't. read the link i posted :p it happens from driving too much. it was confirmed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back