• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Shadow Hearts: The 4400

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
[font='Modern No. 20']Shadow Hearts[/font][font='Modern No. 20'][/font]
The 4400

[font='Modern No. 20'] [/font]
Subject: Neo Anderson

Appearance: http://www.affichescinema.com/insc_s/swat.jpg

World: Earth

Neo was a part of the 2016 Raid on a Castle Ruin, Located in the center of the former Persia. The American governement descided to send in some Navy SEAL’s to termintate the terrorist group located there.

Part 1

The animals fled from Guhai Forrest for its threes have rotten, its air is polluted and strange humans come to the forrest hunting for food. The forrest surrounds a ruin that used to be one of the grandest castles in the world. But today it is no more than touristique place taken over by a terrorist group. A terrorist group by the name of: The Organisation came to the castle and installed there equipment. They killed hundreds of people throughout the world to obtain parts for there nuclear bomb. They also stole the latest chemical warfare weaponry, possibly to upgrade there bomb into a world wide destructive weapon, capable of destroying a big part of the world and infect 99% of the worlds surface. Nothing would survive.

Neo was in a dark room, with nothing but a round table, chairs and a big TV screen. Only one candle lit up the room and the candle was in the center of the table. 8 People were sitting at the table and one person was standing up near the screen. He was an old man, about 65 years old. He had no hair, a mustache and glasses. His clothing was that of a general. He was explaining the mission to the squad leaders. “Welcome. This mission is of the upmost importance to the international security. The Orginisation stole a classidied chemical of the Umbrella company by the name of: T-Virus. The T-virus is still in its experimental fase, although that is what they told us. We have reasons to believe that the T-Virus will mutate in the blast of there home made Nuclear bomb. With this mutation, the T-Virus will become even more deadly and its effects will be flet globaly. We are sending you in the field to succesfully exterminate The Organisation and disarm the bomb. Individual landing spots and mission will be given to you back on the plane. These are a few pictures taken of the Virus containers, its creators and The Organisation. You have 1 minute to examine them.” 10 Pictures appeared on the video screen besides the man. Neo himself was lucky enough to be in the closest chair. He recocknised his hometown in one of the pictures: Raccoon City. On the picture he saw a chaos. Exploded cars, exploded buildings, Garbage all over the streets, blood on nearly everything. But there were no bodies .... “Minutes up people.” The elderly man pressed a button on the table and a womans voice indicated that a holographic program has been terminated and that they should prepare to go back in to the real world.

“Welcome back into reality, Sarge.” Alec said. Alec was the second in command in Neo’s team. “Yeah .... Atleast I dont have to listen to you nagging in the VR world.” Alec threw an empty ammo clip at Neo and flicked his middle finger. “Love you too.” Alec Said with a whole lot of sarcasm. The helicopter they sat in was nearing the Guhai Forrest surrounding the ruins. Neo ordered his team to prepare for the drop. Neo himself only double checked his LZ-Gun fir he was known to have the faulty ones. The Pilot pressed the auto-pilot button and he stood up. The soldiers looked nervously to the pilot becouse they didnt want to at all. The castle was rumoured to be haunted and cursed. But the pilot himself was glad that he was not the one going down. And he wanted to get back home as fast as he could so he opened the door and returned to his seat without even saying a word. Neo stood up first and walked over to the door. “Try to land in the Sphere.” He said. The soldiers looked like they didnt need confirmation for that. It took less than 10 seconds to see Seven soldiers falling down from the sky, each and every one of them dreaming of better places. The Sergeant was the first to fire his LZ Sphere. A blueish bullet speeded down and exploded when it hit the ground, leaving behind some sort of a blue plasma sphere. Neo landed, head first, in the sphere and he touched the ground whilst slowed down by the plasma. His squad landed around him, a little bit rougher than himself.

The moment they regrouped, they headed towards the castle. There mission excisted in succesfully disarm the bomb... That would be more of a challenge than any of them expected

They walked through a path amidst the rotting wood and corpses. The smell of it all would have transuilised even the wurst smelling man but they were used to it. They once lay amungst the dead bodies of there allies and enemies. So that is why they could only smell the bad cologne of the others. Neo was the second in formation. He was checking his equipment to see if he isnt missing anything. “Assault Rifle, Silenced Berreta, Knife, Grenades, Ammo Clips, First Aid Kits ... Everybody got that.” “Sir yes sir” The entire squad replied. The forrest surrounding them was creepy and liveless. Although there was no sign of life or heat on the scanners, the soldiers still felt a prescense lurking behind them, following them, wanting them.

They arrived at the castle without encountering anybody. They were standing near the frontgates, wondering where the guards were. There wasnt any sign of life now or in the near past. The place seemed to be deserted. “Hey Sir!” A big builded black soldier with a bald head approached Neo with a temper. “Sarge, there aint nuffin here man! Where here to stop the worlds biggest threat and all we see is a dead forrest, some dead insects and animals and a abandonned ruin .... Ow yeah! GREAT.” “Calm down Soldier! This is a trap .. Cant you see it ... Cant you sence it.” “Ive senced something since we got here ... and its not pretty ..” “My bet exactly .. Troops, Look alive ... were going in.”

Alright, we all can see a resident evil theme here but that will change and change over and over again .... Dont worry

The first post might be a bit rushed but remember, this is just a introduction .....

Have fun

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
A smaller post:

Part 2

From the horizon came the darkness, swallowing everything in its path. With it came a message of haste. A message to the soldiers. The remaining animals in the forrest fled from the approaching darkness as if it was the Grim Reaper himself. Some birds even gave some animals a ride. That is how dangerous the darkness was. Neo and his squad had no idea in what kind of a danger they were heading into. The darkness had almost reached the ruins themselves and the squad was still outside trying to find a way inside. A chill came up the spines of the soldiers as if Freddy Krueger was right behind them. Neo walked over to the bomb expert and sked a bit of advice. “What do you think. Can we risk blowing this place up?” You could see the bomb expert, Simon, thinking about the proposel.

“I think its best that we DONT blow it up.”

“Yeah, I guess you could be right ......”

“Guess I could be right?! Sir, if we blow up any wall or door, we could risk causing a massive collapse and possible destruction or explosion of the device!”

“Yes, that would be bad ......Good point soldier”

“No problem sir” Neo walked over to the door and gave a big push. Immediatly, the door gave in and fell down on the ground, causing a wave of sounds throughout the fascility. “Alright team, Move out!”

A young woman was sitting on the throne of the castle. She was E-mailing her progres to a person by the name of: NoSexAfterwards. She always wondered why he picked that name, but she didnt question it for it was a descent name for those who want to blend in. The young woman closed the laptop and blew it up by using its self-destruct ability. “Now atleast they wont figure out who and from who I am.” She said. Then she took a Berreta from the holster and she continued her mission. Her mission was to assasinate the leader of this organisation. She knew she was going to be in a mess, but what she has experianced so far was beyond her wildest dreams. A loud sound echoed from afar, reaching even the deepest and farthest rooms of the castle. The young woman hoped that this didnt alarmed them .... Or awakened them. For if it did, there would be far more numbers of them than now.

The darkness stopped at the borders of the castle Ruins as if it was afraid of something inside. But this didnt seem to stop the soldiers. They walked inside, guns first, only to be sure to get out of there again as fast as they could. But for now, they needed to hold there breath and hope they completed there mission as fast as they could. Neo was the first in line. They were walking through the first hallway. It was a hallway with dozens of doors but with nearly nothing of walls. Some doors were clearly decoys, for you could see through the walls and behind the doors. But other doors really were doors that lead to rooms. Neo signaled his team to do a clear and sweep on every door. The team understood that and each of them took a room for himself. Neo took the one that was furthest away from him, for it was the only one left. As the others prepared there barging in, Neo grabbed the doorknob of his door and turned it, opening a door that would in the end lead to his death. He opened the door fully and aimed his gun inside. “Is anyone there?” He asked. But there were no replies, no sounds, no nothing.

Neo walked inside and all he saw was a desk, covered in dried up blood and peaces of brains and what appears to be hearts. On that desk lay a book. As Neo walked over to to the desk, he noticed a dead body laying on the ground. It had but half a head, one arm and its two legs were severely broken in multiple places. What could have done this? Who is this person? These were questions that raged through Neo’s head. Neo looked closely at the book and saw a title inbetween the blood. The title was: Kingdom Hearts Book 2: The 4400.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Part 3

The Delta team had successfully entered the castle ruins. No Tango's so far but they could come at any time from anywhere. Neo ordered a Clean and sweep of a hallway. Every room was clear of anything, except Neo's. Neo was reading the book that lay upon the desk. It had interesting texts about the door of Light and its transformation into Shadow Hearts. Of course Neo never heard of these terms, but still he was strangely familiar with them. He was brutally interrupted by a agonising pain in his lower leg. Neo immediately tried to walk away, but something kept him from walking away. He looked down and saw the corpse of before clawing his leg. Neo grabbed his gun and aimed for the body.

“Stop that! Back off!”

He said, but it didn’t work. “I’m gonna shoot you!” He then said. But the man wouldn’t back down. Neo pulled the trigger and shot the man in the head …. At least that was what Neo thought. “How could I miss?” He thought when he saw the man still going for his leg. That was when Neo noticed that the man had but half a face. “What’s going on here?” A shot in the brain finally killed the thing. “Sir?! Sir, what’s going on?!” Neo didn’t respond, he just stood there, feeling something going through his body, infecting everything. That thing was carrying something …. Neo suspected a virus of some sort…. Perhaps it is the infamous T-Virus … Neo didn’t told his men for they would immediately shoot him if they knew. “Alright men, lets move out …. We’ve got a lot of territory to search.”

The young woman was standing at a corner of a hallway. The other hallway was completely dark. No light penetrated the walls of this hallway. The young woman grabbed a chemical flare from her belt and lit it up. She then quickly threw it around the corner, lighting up the hallway. Only one person stood in the hallway. The person’s legs were the only thing that the young woman could see. “Identify yourself!” She ordered that person. The person only responded by a mean and empty growling. “I will count to three and then I want you to come in the light! Or else I will be forced to shoot you!” The young woman took a few steps forward as she made the first count.

“1” The flare went out and the hallway was once again completely dark. “2” She said whilst grabbing another flare. Footsteps echoed through the darkness, Footsteps that came closer to the woman by each second. “3!”

“What are these things?” Neo asked his men. They were standing in the official entrance room. Dozens of people were walking around. And this was strange for they were already dead. Some people had no legs, they were dragging along there intestates over the ground. Others had no more arms or no limbs at all. One person had no lower jaw and another had no face at all. “These aren’t People … Or tangos … These people are Zombies.” Delta 5 said.

“Zombies, I cant describe them better … I think its time we learn more about the T-Virus. Jones, A full view on the T-Virus if you please!”

“Sir yes sir! The T-Virus actually jumpstarts the brain after death. After a person dies, its brain still shows electric activity. The T-Virus actually resurrects the person by intensifying that activity. But nobody ever expected a result like this …. I need to have a closer look to really know what happened to these people. My guess is …”

“WHAAAAAAAA!” A scream brutally interrupted him. The soldiers picked up there rifles and started shooting down those who stood in there way, to go and aid whoever was screaming.

The young woman stood before the motionless corpse of a zombie. When she had lit the flare, she saw that the person stood right before her. Maggots and worms came crawling out of his eyes and from his mouth. The skin on his face was gone and his brain was nearly falling out of a crack in his skull. This caused her to scream for it scared her greatly. “Goddamnit, I’m so gonna shoot you again when you get up again!” She said. A small explosion on the other side of the hallway, blasted a door away. Through that door came soldiers. They were aiming there flashlights directly in her face. “Miss, are you okay?” One of the soldiers asked.

“I’m fine.” She replied

“That’s a relief ….” Neo saw the zombie on the ground and he kneeled to take a closer look. “What are these things?”

“Zombies …” The young woman said. Neo got up and ordered his men to lit up the hallway. Then he realised he hadn’t introduced himself yet. “My name is Neo Anderson, Sergeant Neo Anderson.”

“Pshhh fine ... I guess I’d be more likely to survive if you help me … My name is Fisher … Sarah Fisher.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back