• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow a Castle???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Chaser

At the end of the Final Mix+ trailer the rocks that the Bald Mage are standing on seem to resemble the castle in Radiant Garden and Castle Oblivion. When Terra looks up to face the Mage he and the Heartless type "THING" are standing on some kind of fortress. I believe that the three castles are connected if it is indeed a castle. Radiant Garden= Light Castle Oblivion = Dawn Castle in trailer= Darkness but that still leaves Twilight= which may be Malificents Castle in Radiant Garden since she has some kind of revelation and helps Sora a few times in KH2. This is my opinion let me know yours.

nobody_of_mickey

Website
www.random-stuff-i-like.piczo.com
Even though they said on the game that The World That Never Was is too close to the darkness, which makes you assume it presents darkness, they still call it an In-between World.. Its just closer to darkness then others.
And is it me, or does the background kinda look like a bright version of the realm of darkness?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
go to my Notice this thread!! I have an url to a pic that you can see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back