• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blidus

Forever Lost said:
if it was just meteor, wouldnt it just be one BIG meteor instead of just a barrage of them *remembers FF7* xD
i think its meteor rain xDDD
it actually looked like clouds meteor rain if you gus remember in ff7....

I wonder why SE gave that to sephy instead of just creating a huge meteor and shoot it at you then your dead or 1 hp left with 0 mp and its unavoidable no matter what , don't you guys think that's a better if its going to be the last attack he would show you??...

blidus

cloud@omnislash said:
Lol I didn't know which post to quote but yeah your strategy worked and I beat him with a bit of luck.
The second time I tried it your way with dash lvl 3 handy there's was a chance that you could avoid sometimes.
I wouldn't recommend it........but it can be done.
I've now tried to to avoid his attack with dash at lvl 3, and I also wouldn't recommend it, my best choice is to use barrier, guess that's the best option, anyone agrees wid me?

blidus

he's very very very easy once your above lvl 85, even in proud mode............................................................................!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
violent_anger said:
in the japan version, i dont know, but in the us version it was called sin harvest( we got that name from him yeling sin harvest before the attack came) and u should consider puting this in gamefaqs or emailing someone there.
He doesn't yell "Sin harvest" in the English version. He says "Send a heartless angel" or something similar to that.

blidus

heartless angel... guess that's his best move since at lvl 85 no other moves can drain your life to 1 hp and 0 mp with one hit... but in lower levels like i said most of his attacks are deadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back