• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

jk4eva said:
Just to be safe...don't go near him....AT ALL. And it's better if you were, say....about 80 and over? I'm still afraid to fight him..bastard has killed me too many times.

Do you need help? Because I beat all the time. Well no duh I'm at level 100. That's too easy. Use aeroga alot heal with magic and jump alot so he doesn't slice you. Becasue he has a long range.

Xylia

Try equipping strike raid and stuff.

Apparently EStriderEX equipped the Kingdom Key and cast Ragnarok and it took Sephiroth down 3 bars...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
he was always easy after you find away around his move that takes away your hp and mp.. When he chants, beat the living crap out of him... lol that what i did... ;)

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Quite easy, if you find it hard to dodge use strike raid, for a moments invincibility.

Treva Blackblade

When I beat sephiroth for the first time was level 58 and that was complete dumb ass luck! I was gonna heal, but i shot fire and killed him. LUCK! Then after level 70 it was all too easy. Oh, and another thing. When he uses Sin harvest, HIT THE BITCH!!!! make sure he doesn't use it. hit him right before he uses sin harvest and you'll be saving a lot of damn Elixers. Trust me. I know from my first victory. And yes it was on expert mode...

C

chinakid

"sin guardian angel"? I take this moment to dump my rage upon the likes of Lance Bass and his unenunciating antics. For future reference, it's "Descend Heartless Angel" an Attack that he also has in FFVII. As for the level, as long as you have second chance, rock bottom's the limit, I suppose. His attacks are pretty predictable once you get used to his movements, and the ones that you find harder, you can always opt for invincibility manuevers such as SR.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Dual Wielder said:
from what i hear, its possible to kill him when you level 40, but i trained till 70 to make it easier...
basically, when you fight him, study his attack patterns and make up a strategy to counter it...
well a basic one is at the start, jump and normal glide towards him, he will do this attack that charges forward then jumps back, you glide and when hes just gone pass you while jumping back, combo him...
after 4 hits he disappears, so prepare to dodge roll after the combo...
after you get one of his health bars down, he will go crazy and teleport strike you, just dodge roll around the centre of the arena, after each of his teleport strikes lock onto him, then after the 4rd or 4th teleport strike, he will move to the outer edge to cast sins harvest, if you locked onto him then dodge roll to him and attack him before he finishes casting, its easier with vortex ability...
then he will do omnislash every once in a while, during this, cast curaga and aeroga on yourself before he starts, then time your movements and dodge roll into him the moment he tries to strike you, this way you will avoid damage and cause damage to him at the same time...
basically just attack when he casts sins harvest or when you get the chance, around this part of the battle i just went psycho on him...
thats my strategy, use it or make your own...

THat Lv 40 thing is impossible. His one sword slash can kill a Lv 65 in one hit. And you don't get the second chance ability til ur Lv 51, 48, or if you choose the shield 18, but even with it you couldn't do it. Meteora would kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back