• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku vs. Sephy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neji_sorariku

sephiroth will definitely own riku but they won't fight anyway but it would be cool to see them fight...

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Seph would destroy riku with ease in my opinion. Short, sweet and to the point, too bad if u dont like it...

Last edited:

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
It be nice to hear explanations instead of the 1 worded answers
Obviously Riku would lose because game-wise he only has 3 abilities were as Sora has a whole aresenal.
Riku has JUMP, DARK AURA, ATTACK
where as Sora gets his forms from his "magical" clothes which enable him to jump and glide. He can also do combos but other then that if you didnt look at it ability wise they're both the same: Keyblades

LunasBlitz

If Riku and Sora used to be as good as each other (I dont remember where I heard that, maybe in Destiny Isles) I very much doubt Riku would "die on the spot" as Shadowrise said. AND I very much doubt; a keyblade wielder, and person who has been in the World of Darkness for a long enough time, and someone who's been hanging out with Mickey, would get beaten that easily. And just because you've only SEEN three of Riku's skills, doesn't mean he doesn't have any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back