• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Sephiroth*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Not sure if you guys already know this.

How to fight Sephiroth

Within Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), head to the Crystal Fissure. From there,go to the Great Maw. Pass there to get to the Dark Depths. You can speak with Sephiroth there and fight him. He has 15 Life Bars and insanely strong.

If you still don't know where he is, well, remember where you fought the 1000 Heartless? He's just beyond there.

Keep it in mind that you can only fight him once. After the fight, him & Cloudwill went off. So, besure to keep a separate file if you want to fight him in later occasion.

When you beat him, you get +1 to the Drive Gauge. He will tell you to go get Cloud. Well, head to the Market Place of Radiant Garden. You can spot Cloud at that place. Speak with him and go back to speak with Sephiroth. Sit back and enjoy "Showdown Of Fate 2". After that, you get Fenril.

As for Fenril, Atk=7 and Mag=1. Then we have Ultima Weapon, Atk=6 and Mag=4. Yes, Fenril is better than Ultima Weapon by 1 Atk, but Ultima Weapon is better than it by 3 Mag. Also, Ultima Weapon is an overall best weapon, but for that Fenril, it has long reach and Combo Minus. Combo Minus, obviously, decrease the combo number by 1. Thanks to the game's Dual Wielding System by using the Brave Form, Master Form or Final Form, you can just equip both.

*Found this on Neoseeker.com*

Last edited:

Caminee

good information thanks...stinks that u have to beat him to get the Fenril tho =-/

B

bettermanlamia

awesome guide for sephiroth:D thx much this will come in handy when i try to fight him again

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Arcos1990 said:
Not sure if you guys already know this.

How to fight Sephiroth

Within Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), head to the Crystal Fissure. From there,go to the Great Maw. Pass there to get to the Dark Depths. You can speak with Sephiroth there and fight him. He has 15 Life Bars and insanely strong.

If you still don't know where he is, well, remember where you fought the 1000 Heartless? He's just beyond there.

Keep it in mind that you can only fight him once. After the fight, him & Cloudwill went off. So, besure to keep a separate file if you want to fight him in later occasion.

When you beat him, you get +1 to the Drive Gauge. He will tell you to go get Cloud. Well, head to the Market Place of Radiant Garden. You can spot Cloud at that place. Speak with him and go back to speak with Sephiroth. Sit back and enjoy "Showdown Of Fate 2". After that, you get Fenril.

As for Fenril, Atk=7 and Mag=1. Then we have Ultima Weapon, Atk=6 and Mag=4. Yes, Fenril is better than Ultima Weapon by 1 Atk, but Ultima Weapon is better than it by 3 Mag. Also, Ultima Weapon is an overall best weapon, but for that Fenril, it has long reach and Combo Minus. Combo Minus, obviously, decrease the combo number by 1. Thanks to the game's Dual Wielding System by using the Brave Form, Master Form or Final Form, you can just equip both.

*Found this on Neoseeker.com*

At the bottom of this it says

*Found this on Neoseeker.com*:eek:

kh2luva

i already know those the problem is do you know the lvl you need to beat him and HOW to beat seph???? thank you if you know how, anyhow ty for the guide thou

Last edited:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
seph scared me in that battle ..,thought i was going to died when his health meter was so low

Ansem/Sephy

. . . Anyway, does Cloud kill Sephiroth? Does he use Omnislash? Is it another bogus bit like FM: Showdown of Fate . . . which was a let down? And I'll just save before I whoop Seph (if he's as easy as he was in I) and replay it when I'm bored . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back