• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*sephiroth*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well...I always thought the move where the sky darkens and he slashes like crazy was like Cloud's Omnislash.
The fire pillar move is like, a super fire move. *Flare pehaps*
I also think the move where he throws the giant orb of fire and killing is Supernova.
And I think the heartless angel move is Sins Harvest..cuz' that's what he says when he throws the move.
And is it just me, or does it look like he waves a shuriken around before the light appears over your head? o-0

V

Vincent Valentine

It looks like a shuriken but he says "Sin is part of your emotions" or somemthing of the like. Either way, he's a sod for it. And yeah, Omni-Slah sounds about right, Super Nova too. I'll have to check him out on FF7 again for all his s.o.b. moves.

Mr.

Ok. When he does the attack where it's as hard to avoid as Dark Aura in CoM, just do Sonic Blade. .__. You won't be hurt, and he won't be either.
Meteor Attack; I think you just stay close to him.
After I got through the Sin Harvest part, it was mostly easy. ^.^ Good luck fighting him at Level 80. I was at Level 100, and I had the Ultima Weapon, and I had to rechallenge him a few times. .__.

Last edited:

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Kingdom_Knight said:
That is called Sin Harvest.

its actually called "Descend Heartless Angels"

the translators screwed up and made it sound like "sin harvest" even though sin harvest is an awesome name...its not the real name

When he calls that attack (ill call it sin harvest for short) just use strike raid, he will go right into a flame pillar

use strike raid every time he goes into flame pillars, it best shot at beating

and when he goes in that sword slash frenzy thing where he goes really fast, just keep using guard in second intervals, you should block every one of them, you just need practice

also you really should have dodge roll and guard on. When you are not moving he will guard, when you are..he will dodge roll. What you should do is, go to traverse town and practice using both untill you have both down so it will be easy. It will help tremendously

the meteor thing...yeah, he is invinsible, you cant block the attack...run like hell. Wait till he he goes back into the spinning slash and wierd blue/black orbs emit from his body and use ars arcanium on him untill you have no magic left, then use an elixer and repeat

if you have trouble raise to a higher lvl...

-Ferno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back