• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*sephiroth*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
i beat the second form of sephiroth without using ANY elixers, and when i got to the third form (what are the second and third forms called?) i lost, how do you beat it? its right after you defeat his second form... :confused:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
devilsTrinity said:
if this is about ff7 you posted in the wrong forum bud....

i hope people dont rip you a new one.

no, im talking about KH...the platinum cup bud!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
DIZneyfan said:
ya mean when he gets all shiny and blue and starts huckin meteors at you?

no, after the second stage, he says something, hovers in the air, and charges at me in the air and starts slashing me!

DIZneyfan

there really are no names for his forms, he just changes his tactics really. what do you mean by the second form anyway? im a little fuzzy on the sephi fight. still havent gotten to him in expert mode, and my normal mode was destroyed

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Uhh... what weird version of KH are you playing... there are no "forms" or Sephy...

there's no new random surprises each time you beat him...

Unless you're talking about the new attacks he starts to do as you deplete his HP bars...

But I really have no idea what you're talking about... Go read one of the many, MANY Sephy guides out there.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
_Riku_ said:
Uhh... what weird version of KH are you playing... there are no "forms" or Sephy...

there's no new random surprises each time you beat him...

Unless you're talking about the new attacks he starts to do as you deplete his HP bars...

But I really have no idea what you're talking about... Go read one of the many, MANY Sephy guides out there.

yeah, im talking about the different attacks he does...i call them forms.

my brother is now level 80 on his file and when he was level 79, i tried to beat sephiroth for him, i succeded in depleting many of his bars, i couldnt tell what color i was on when i lost, but i got farther than before. i just have a hard time dodging the move he does when he slashes in the air and follows you :(

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sacred_Sora said:
yeah, im talking about the different attacks he does...i call them forms.

my brother is now level 80 on his file and when he was level 79, i tried to beat sephiroth for him, i succeded in depleting many of his bars, i couldnt tell what color i was on when i lost, but i got farther than before. i just have a hard time dodging the move he does when he slashes in the air and follows you :(

Ohh... what you have to do there is make sure you have aeroga and then keep blocking his attacks by just attacking towards him which will cause the keyblade to block out his attacks.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
oh, DANG! everything involves MP!!! i worry about running out, i usually do, and i dont have any ethers or anything, i like the idea of aeroaga though! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! is that what you have to do when kurt zisa is spinning after you, to use aeroaga?????????????????????

Last edited:
V

Vincent Valentine

I'll help. I beat ol' Sephy just for fun.
-equip Ultima Weaopn, obviously
-get 3 Crystal Crowns from the Synth shop (takes a while but it really helps)
-Equip as many MP age, MP Haste and Critical Plus as you can
-Only get enough Combo Plus for 4 hits and equip Blitz too
-Use Dodge Roll instead of Guard because you just get knocked off balance
-Always be ready to Curaga (Aeroga when you can)
-dont be too ambitious...or stupid
-have a tantrum if you get beaten
-have Second Chance equipped incase you dont stop Heartless Angel in time (When he says "Sin is part of your emotions" and holds a shiny thing) it puts you to 1HP and 0MP so bring tons of elixir
-gloat when you win

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Red-XIII said:
I'll help. I beat ol' Sephy just for fun.
-equip Ultima Weaopn, obviously
-get 3 Crystal Crowns from the Synth shop (takes a while but it really helps)
-Equip as many MP age, MP Haste and Critical Plus as you can
-Only get enough Combo Plus for 4 hits and equip Blitz too
-Use Dodge Roll instead of Guard because you just get knocked off balance
-Always be ready to Curaga (Aeroga when you can)
-dont be too ambitious...or stupid
-have a tantrum if you get beaten
-have Second Chance equipped incase you dont stop Heartless Angel in time (When he says "Sin is part of your emotions" and holds a shiny thing) it puts you to 1HP and 0MP so bring tons of elixir
-gloat when you win

Thanks.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I suggest instead of gliding towards Seph (Takes too damn long) you equip Strike Raid, and use that. It works REALLY GOOD, and one of the key moves I used to defeat him. If you get hit by Sin Harvest/Heartless Angel, quickly throw up an ether and cast Curaga, or use an Elixer.
Do that, and what Red-XIII said, and you'll be set! ^^

V

Vincent Valentine

Do his moves have actual names? I just said Heartless Angel because he does an attack on FF7 that takes one party member to 1HP and 0MP. I think Supernova is when the meteors fall around him. There are others like Pale Horse, Shadow Flare and Break. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back