• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth. :mad:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Who else here thinks that you should be ableto battle Sephiroth again? It's not fair that you only get to beat him once, you should be able to fight him again and again like in KHI. What do you think?

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
I really didn't care. After i beat him once in KH I did not go after him again. (He scared the crud out of me with his attacks...and i didn't have the heart to kill him again.)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
But story-line wise, fighting him again would make no sense since he and Cloud went to 'thier own world' to do battle

WisdomMaster13

I wouldnt mind fighting him again but only in the coliseum........ so that it wont interfer with the story line........ I am still saying that he should have been harder.!!!

Riku/Sorasgirl

Kaiyuku said:
I really didn't care. After i beat him once in KH I did not go after him again. (He scared the crud out of me with his attacks...and i didn't have the heart to kill him again.)

Yea same here

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
"Didn't have the heart"? What do you mean? You were too afraid to fight him again?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well heres a solution. Start a game where do dont care about getting everything or get everything before you fight him then dont save after you defeat him :)

Vin

Bronze Member
i no i was like come on i wanna verse him again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back