• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroth challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight-fighter

hey everyone. yes im a noob, but i hav a challenge (ive done it but i wanna kno who else has). has anyone beaten Sephiroth with the kingdom key in expert mode? as hard a it sounds, its not (i dont see why everyone makes such a big deal about sephirooth). thanx.:D

Non-Existant One

Yes, this is an easy task for me to accomplish since all I do when I go to play KH is fight Sephiroth over and over again. I've learned his patern and have devised a stratagy to beat him. Sometimes I can beat him without taking damage using the kingdom key, but this doesn't happen very often. Only because of Sephiroth's "Sin Harvest" ability. I really hate that move. Other than that he's pretty easy to beat once you learn his pattern and you fight him a bunch of times.

twilight-fighter

thanx for ur replies. i was at level 100 (i can do it at lower too). lik Non-Existant One said, u just gotta memorize his fighting pattern. which requires a few battles with him.

Magus364

I have, it was actually pretty easy 2. Like Non-Existant One said its pretty easy once u learn all his moves.I was at level 97.
-Damn the "Sin Harvest"

Yes I have well first time I challenged Sephiroth was on Expert Mode with the Kingdom Keyblade on Level 85 with no accessories. (note: I'm not trying to show off)

LightoftheDark said:
I have beaten Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key on Expert mode. I was about Level 75-80. I didn't use any items or accessories.

was it your first time (it was for me)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
once i kept on beating him it kinda got easy... the reason why is because i got all of the lives i can get, that way, even on Sephiroth's toughest moves it only affect me five inches of damage... plus i found out that evreytime you swing at an enimie, you get a little bit of MP.

skyfoxx said:
once i kept on beating him it kinda got easy... the reason why is because i got all of the lives i can get, that way, even on Sephiroth's toughest moves it only affect me five inches of damage... plus i found out that evreytime you swing at an enimie, you get a little bit of MP.

The reason you get extra MP is because you have an MP ability equipped... silly.

Non-Existant One

skyfoxx said:

The game isn't based off of lives so I am assuming you ment to say you got your HP as high as you could get before and when you got to level 100.

sora unleashed

first time i beat him i was lvl 100 but i wanted to see how if i can go lower i killed him at 64 pretty good battle but i still havent went lower witch i know i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back