• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sepheroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwallmax

ok so i have all but 2 key blades feriner and ultima HOW DO I KILL sephey i mean he was hard before but now it seems the creator is just toying with us i mean come one what the heck i just cant find a way to beat him
Stats-
Lv 51
HP- 120
Mp-140
keyblade- pumpkin

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Master all your Drives, that way you can use the Dash, Double Jump and High Jump to there effective use. With out those you won't beat him.

2. Learn Fatal Blocker, not sure what level you get it but you have to level up a bit more.

With those it's rather easy to beat him.

Twisting Nether

Ok..First problem your using the pumpkin keyblade...im lvl 51 and already have Oblvion and Final Form. Second learn to spell no offense. Anyways the main way is just to pop elixers and hope he doesn't get you in the air. If he is rushing you you have to use the GUARD reaction command. This does not stop him from getting you in the air, but you now have a advantage on him.

MyInnerFred said:
1. Master all your Drives, that way you can use the Dash, Double Jump and High Jump to there effective use. With out those you won't beat him.

2. Learn Fatal Blocker, not sure what level you get it but you have to level up a bit more.

With those it's rather easy to beat him.

ALso make ultima keyblade...MP hastega works wonders.

redwallmax

Twisting Nether said:
Ok..First problem your using the pumpkin keyblade...im lvl 51 and already have Oblvion and Final Form. .
i have oblivian but its the same stats so i just like the pumpkin better and i also have final form but you cant use it in this battle can you?

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
id worry more about ur speed and defence rather than attacking him. think aobut it if u are able to consentrate more on ur defence and avoiding/counter his attacks u should find it easier than jsut wildly swinging ur keyblade at him. ive noticed too many people are like "what keyblade do i use" or "what lv should i be on" and stuff. who cares what lv ur on or wat keyblade ur using. cocentrate on ur defence, speed and counter attacking when neccessary.

BULLETPROOF

TheKing'sGuard said:
watch the Japanese Youtube version to get a few hints. The person who did it, makes the whole battle look a lot easier then it is
ya i saw that it makes him look so easy

chaosrealm

Ssj7Crono said:
id worry more about ur speed and defence rather than attacking him. think aobut it if u are able to consentrate more on ur defence and avoiding/counter his attacks u should find it easier than jsut wildly swinging ur keyblade at him. ive noticed too many people are like "what keyblade do i use" or "what lv should i be on" and stuff. who cares what lv ur on or wat keyblade ur using. cocentrate on ur defence, speed and counter attacking when neccessary.
yea look the battle might take longer than it should if u use cronos advice, but it pays off when you are patient

Yevon

oi my friend has beaten him, he has 16 bars of health and once u beat him, he asks u to get cloud, u get cloud and soo a good graphic scene is played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back