• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SEP or TGS 2005 Release Date Info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

I heard that the second day of the Square-Enix Party had a Press Conference, besides the info on the release date for FF12 ( Which i belive happens to be March 13th) did they say the release date for KH2 in the press conference, or will they in the Tokyo Game Show 2005?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the release date hasnt been released yet. i have heard a rumor that it is December 05 for Japan. and that the US version should come a couple of weeks to a month after that so thats the time frame we are looking at now. and they might give us a specific release fo the US at TGS we wont know until we get more info from Square.

Counterpart

Who is they?and whats AA?Also its already been stated that it will be released acouple of weeks to a month after JAPAN gets it.(on the Playstation Magazine and IGN who was invited by SE to go to the party)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no theres noother event sothey either hve to give us the release date then or before tgs pof after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back