• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seifer??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

frodo101 said:
i dont have any FF games.
*gasp* I should take you to the highest tower on earth, throw you off into a raging mob of hardcore kids moshing, and then feed you to my dog!!! jk, lol.. but yea, you should try a final fantasy game, they are fun

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
anyone but me said:
you kidding!!! ffxiii was one of the worse!!! 7, 9, and 10 all best it... only final fantasy game i didn't beat.. i got to the last Ultimecia's castle, but i got bored, haha...

Final Fantasy VIII was the first FF game I ever played and that was what started my craze on the series. I loved the graphics, I liked the characters, and I even got used to the irritating battles and weapon upgrading. Especially the magic system, God that was irritating. But I loved it and many people out there do as well.

In any case, they should have done something better with Seifer if that is how he looks. He's supposed by about the same age as Squall (Leon) anyway.

anyone but me

phoenixreborn said:
Final Fantasy VIII was the first FF game I ever played and that was what started my craze on the series. I loved the graphics, I liked the characters, and I even got used to the irritating battles and weapon upgrading. Especially the magic system, God that was irritating. But I loved it and many people out there do as well.

In any case, they should have done something better with Seifer if that is how he looks. He's supposed by about the same age as Squall (Leon) anyway.
yea- i think they made him looking really stupid.. they are trying to make him look like some bully or something.. i think they should've made him the same way he was in ffxiii because he looked pretty cool in that game

SirAuron

Even if Fujin and Raijin aren't confirmed, they'll be in it, because you can't have Seifer without the friends/henchmen....

Ruri_Buri

FF VIII was okay, it was the first FF game I ever played but it confused me. FF X was the one that got me into it all, but I do remember Seifer from VIII. He was cool but I liked that other blond guy with the tattoo on his face, I can't remember his name though.

BHK Owns

i don't understand why nobody likes the kh2 seifer?? what just because they made him little..but ok it sucks but you have to look past it..

i think seifer was the coolest character in FF8..i mean he was bad ass alaways kicking squalls ass, calling zell a chicken-wuss i mean seifer was the man

Xell

Wait, wut?
phoenixreborn said:

I second that lol

Ruri_Buri

BHK Owns said:
i don't understand why nobody likes the kh2 seifer?? what just because they made him little..but ok it sucks but you have to look past it..

i think seifer was the coolest character in FF8..i mean he was bad ass alaways kicking squalls ass, calling zell a chicken-wuss i mean seifer was the man

Chicken Wuss? What part was that? That's pretty funny, who cares what a character looks like, I really think it's how they act though.

AForgottenMemory

lol I remember that part. Seifer kept calling Zell chicken-wuss when they all went off for the seed exam right at the beginning in the van.
Maybe i missed something along the way but where exactly was it confirmed that the kid in the picture is Seifer? The clothes he's wearing look nothing like him and well...you can't see his face...to me it just seems a bit obscure to make him a kid (therefore being even less recognisable) and to change his clothes as well!?

sora_123

you kidding!!! ffxiii was one of the worse!!! 7, 9, and 10 all best it... only final fantasy game i didn't beat.. i got to the last Ultimecia's castle, but i got bored, haha...
i agree but besides that ff8 was the best ff game (sencond to 9), so i third that lol.

anyone but me

i didn't.. my ordering (of the games i have played) is: FFXII, FFIX, FFX, FFXIII, FFX-2, FFXI.. so i guess it isnt my least favorite, but it is in my bottom half

BHK Owns

anyone but me said:
i didn't.. my ordering (of the games i have played) is: FFXII, FFIX, FFX, FFXIII, FFX-2, FFXI.. so i guess it isnt my least favorite, but it is in my bottom half

okk guy i don't know if you noticed but your roman numerals are a little off..

FFXII-- o so you played 12 already..hm wanna tell me how it is than??

FFXIII-- o and let me guess 13 came in a box set with 12??

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
im just being hopeful, but that cant be seifer, that means hes a fruitcake. and wheres raijin and fujin? there was another translation saying that they make fun of the fatty kid. maybe seifer was talking but that wasnt him on screen *crosses fingers*. who cares the translations have been wrong, like when they said bhk's name was aros. or even recently namines translation was wrong and the "namine was born in a special way" was changed to "that nobody was born in a special way". booya, as zell would say

Cloud_strife_AC

I just cant believe none of yoy (you know who you are) know who sifer is. I mean, what kind of people play KH and have never played FF 7, 8, 9, 10?!

YOU ARE MISSING POSSIBLY THE BEST LINE OF GAMES EVER!!

Sorry bout the caps, but FF8 is an awesome game and peaople who reckon they know ff/KH and have never bothered to play FF8 are all noobs in my book and wanna get it played soon or you shall face Ultimecia's wrath!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back