• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret movie missing keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Rancour

Most people i've talked to have said that the road the shadowy figure is coming down in the secret should have a keyblade to go with it. the 4 keyblades would match up with the 4 worlds mentioned in the ansem reports; light, dark, in-between, and "present".

the kingdom key is light, mickey's key is dark, and riku's is in-between. present isn't an element, but just refers to were xehanort happened to be at the time (prob. radient garden). whatever it is, it would go with the missing key.

in-between is usually considered twilight, which makes me think of light as daytime and darkness is night. this made me think: what if the present world is in-between also? one in-b/t could be dusk, the other dawn. since riku got his key as he left the darkness, it would be dawn. the present world would be dusk. at the time, the garden was fading to darkness to become hollow bastion, so this makes sense.

this supports the ideas that the walker is ienzo/zexion, his weapn is a keyblade, and the movie is a prequel or flashback. he would wield the keyblade of dusk because he was headed from being a keyblader (light/day) to some kind of dark fate (evil force in keyblade wars, probly)

does that make any sense?

Justice will prevail.
Fred Rancour said:
Most people i've talked to have said that the road the shadowy figure is coming down in the secret should have a keyblade to go with it. the 4 keyblades would match up with the 4 worlds mentioned in the ansem reports; light, dark, in-between, and "present".
You forgot past and future.

THE_UNKNOWNS

it seems to confusing when present is thrown in there cause then u would need past and future. but the only ones i can think of that are obvious are rikus keyblades cause of his soul eater (dark) and then his way to dawn (twilight or in-between) . i have trouble putting sora or anyone else somewhere cause it gets way to confusing.

arosx

i belive its roxas because sora was asleep when roxas was alive or born ....!!!!!????**** and the secret ending is a future look of the crossroads in com after the keyblade war!!!!!!!!!!!one more thing castle oblivion is twilght, radiant garden dark, destiny island light,and the last one not yet mentioned!!!!!

Last edited:

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
THE_UNKNOWNS said:
it seems to confusing when present is thrown in there cause then u would need past and future. but the only ones i can think of that are obvious are rikus keyblades cause of his soul eater (dark) and then his way to dawn (twilight or in-between) . i have trouble putting sora or anyone else somewhere cause it gets way to confusing.

riku (twilight)
sora(light)
mickey(dark)
kairi(unknown)

umm what about the place at the end you know the beach that was dark?

do you think it was the dark version world of destiny ilands?

because remeber what riku said if this is it just this maby ishould fade back into darkness.

was he talking about the world and thought it was dstiny ilands?

Heartless's boss

why are you sayng that sora has the keyblade of light, mickey the kb of darkness and tiku the twilight? when they said that?

lv_kh0720

umm what about the place at the end you know the beach that was dark?

do you think it was the dark version world of destiny ilands?

yup I believe it's true, that's the dark side of the world, the place where they live is the light side of the world, but that's just my theory.

why are you sayng that sora has the keyblade of light, mickey the kb of darkness and tiku the twilight? when they said that?

I forgot about Sora and Riku but they did say it. Mickey's was said in one of the Ansem's reports, sorry if I'm wrong, I've forgot about it, but they surely did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back