• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Items in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
OK, I've read some of the forums on secrets in Kingdom Hearts, like the three secret Keyblades (Anti-Key, Lost Heart, and Final Key). Can someone clarify these? Are these secrets true? If so, how can I get them?

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Yeah, I thought so. There's too many things in comparison regarding those Keyblades. They say you have to go to the waterway in Traverse Town to get the Keyblades.
Anti-Key is the Kingdom Key used by Anti-Sora in Neverland.
Lost Heart is Dark Riku's Keyblade that Sora unlocks the princesses' hearts from.
Final Key is King Mickey's Keyblade seen at the end of the game.
He even added stats to them, like Final Key was 13 when Ultima Weapon was 12.
I think it's a bunch of bs.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Sounds like bs to me. But when somebody can explain on how to get these items. And I can attempt get them myself. Then I can see if it's fake for myself.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I doubt its true, unless Nomaru wanted it to be a big secret and not even the KH guides know aboput it, to me the only possible way woulod be some kind of Game Shark code or possibly Action replay.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
I remember there being a blank keyblade. Can't for the life of me remember what the name is, but it is just the shape of a keyblade, completely white.

Darkness Riku

The game's been out for about 3 years,someone would've found how to do it by now.And Gameshark only gives the known keyblades.

Oracle

Someone probably just hacked the game somehow (I know it can be done for xbox games... But I've never done it myself, but I've seen some awsome movies for Halo that have been hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back