• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

i'm thinking they're giant versions of the org xiii's weapons, since xehanort seems 2 prove every1 wrong and is eternal cuz apparently hez still alive, hez obviously the 4th dude and if ne1 didn't notice, xehanort/xemnas uses all of the Org. XIII's weapons when you fight him on his throne.......

HeartbreakOne

ive just noticed in Deep Dive video it said that the Nobodys are the third enemy.
meaning whats the first?

iholdthekeys

deep dive isn't really reliable 4 much now, u gotta use kh2 as ur manual 4 things, cuz stuff got changed....... lines, scenes, etc.

Roxas527

i agree with hitokiri on saying the game would be about xeanhorts memories becuase it would go back and explain what happened and how he opened the door and i think he is standing on a giant nobody, i agree w/ everyone else.

lostdude

yea the next game would prolly be about the past. id love that:)
regarding the monster
maybe its the nobody of the guard armor we fight in kh1? it looks all armory and it looks like its got claws on the bottom of the picture? anyone agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back