• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending knights face half revealed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
idk if anyone has made a topic on this yet but how cool is this pic of the secret ending knight from KH2 secret ending its complete insane.
what are your thoughts on it?

(sorry its soo small just click on it to enlarge it)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We have all seen it kiddo. For half a week now. Thisll be locked in say... 10 minutes?

But well, yeah its awesome. Unfortunately we wont get it in Europe...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
How do you know we won't get it? For all we know it could be released in Europe and NA. It is not a certain thing that we won't get it or not. So no one knows of only Japan gets it or not. Anyway as for the images. My thoughts are that he is probably the leader of the group or something

australian sora

Keyblade Master
o ok cool i havnt been on in like 4 days so its new to me and hopefull we do get it and who you callin kiddo, kiddo

New2Ya

I'm lost...
o ok cool i havnt been on in like 4 days so its new to me and hopefull we do get it and who you callin kiddo, kiddo

Youre 1 year younger, probably shorter than me, and well... thats why. ;)

How do you know we won't get it? For all we know it could be released in Europe and NA. It is not a certain thing that we won't get it or not. So no one knows of only Japan gets it or not. Anyway as for the images. My thoughts are that he is probably the leader of the group or something
Cuz FM isnt gonna be released in half a month. I rather just face the fact that it wont be released here than that it will knowing that it wont.

Oh and KH2FM wont make it to Europe, that is 100% sure. No International verison ever made it across the Japanese ocean.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
How do you know its not that special ?We dont know what kind of extras it will have yet.The extended fmv and the battle between Roxas and Sora (playable) are good things.Zexion's weapon ...
and the CoM thing(if it is in FM and not a seperate game)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
we don't know what CoM does. All we know it is CoM in 3D. it could be a mini-quest/game in KH2:FM or a totally new game for the PSP or PS2. As for Fm not making it over Japanese shores, Why woudl they put English dub if they are only gonna release it in Japan? Japanese people speak Japanese. What would be the use if Japanese people had to read the subtitles and hear \English voices? That's just dumb. Anyway nothing is 100% sure until S-E tell us. as for half a month. WHO said half a month??????/

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Is it confirmed that in that mini-game we will be able to fight Laxaeus,Zexion,Vexen,Marluxia and Larxene?It would make sence since we will get to know Zexion's weapon..

The only thing that troubles me is that the graphics we saw from the CoM thing screenshot is more like KH1 which is wierd o_o?Perhaps it is me.

Anyway ,i would like to fight the Org members we fought in CoM..it would be awsome.^^

edit:Duel wielder,KH1:FM had english voices too...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
The reason why it is KH1 graphics is because CoM was straight after Kh1, and Sora looked the same and everything. And I don't know if it is confirmed or not. XD thns for telling me that Kh1 had english voices too. I didn't know that. And you get to battle the org again from CoM, I wanna se Zexy's weapon!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
we don't know what CoM does. All we know it is CoM in 3D. it could be a mini-quest/game in KH2:FM or a totally new game for the PSP or PS2. As for Fm not making it over Japanese shores, Why woudl they put English dub if they are only gonna release it in Japan? Japanese people speak Japanese. What would be the use if Japanese people had to read the subtitles and hear \English voices? That's just dumb. Anyway nothing is 100% sure until S-E tell us. as for half a month. WHO said half a month??????/

No it's not. They did it for FFX, they did it for FFX-2, they did it for KH1 and they do it again for KH2. havent you read the latest preview? It introduces something along the line of "the Japanese people have been dying to hear the English voices"...

Its very normal, because they get a totally new version cuz of the voices, they get to hear the "real" Disney voices which is always awesome and they still get to play it in their own language.

the International versions always had English dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back