• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending ideas(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraku

k i just got done watching the secret ending and it was freakin great. But it made me think about how that world got to the way it was. So here is what i think. I think that that world was happy and peacful and everything was right. But then somone defied the leader. That defier had his own army and there was a civil war. What weapons did all those people use you ask? Well in that field there were tons of keyblades. So i think that there were tons of Keyblade weilders hence the keyblade war. Also I think the defier was Xeahanort and the rest of Ansem appretasists were there too. Because in the World that Never Was Xigbar said to Sora "..your not half the hero the others were.." or something like that. And Xeahanort was the one that brought destruction and the leader brought the peace. And im just thinking about this but the 3 that picked up the keyblades could have been reliteves of Riku Sora and Kirai. Just ideas. (sry bout my spelling)

Last edited:

Mastersheep

I think it's Zexion too because the figure changes a few times if you look closely and in KH:COM Zexion changes to different people sometimes

Royale

manic
Yeah,that's what i was thinking to.Since also they never revealed his weapon it's more likely he'll have a huge role in KH3.

RikusGirl55

-Dawn- said:
Yeah,that's what i was thinking to.Since also they never revealed his weapon it's more likely he'll have a huge role in KH3.
thats what i was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back