• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending ff X-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

ok today i just beat ff x2 and i did not like to kill shuyin but anyway i have seen the ending where tidus whisles and like he hugs yuna and then dispears (in japanese couldnt understand them) and ive seen the ending were tidus comes back to spira and like yeah isnt like a ghost....... but how the hell do u get those endings!!!!!! i want to know how to use the special dresspheres cuz i dont know how!!!!so please help me out here:D

S

Shadow Soldier

Wrong section. And I think there is a thread about the secret ending in the game in the S-E section.

S

Shadow Soldier

well you cant move it,, you gotta get a moderator to.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
lol, well said MF. Gamefaqs has been a good friend of mine for quite a while now. our relationship is deep.

S

Shadow Soldier

MegaFlare said:
www.gamefaqs.com is your best friend.

not all the time, sometime the site plays with the kid across the street when I invite him over.

lol, well said MF. Gamefaqs has been a good friend of mine for quite a while now. our relationship is deep.

I promise by the end of the year, I will get you a man... or a girl.. or both if your a player

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
noooooooooooooooooooooooo i wuv my GF (standing for GameFaqs lol)

weve spent hours on end together, its always got a new story to tell me

S

Shadow Soldier

namine'- kairi said:
tidus and yuna make the best couple

Ok... what did that have to do with anything? Thats considered spam I think.

And I got 99% or something, but I forgot to talk to Barkeep >.<

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i dont think i got far. the storyline wasnt solid.

FFX raped all over FFX-2

i didnt complete either, infact i dunno where i got up to in X-2, i beat all the aeons though, yojimbo was suprisingly easy, i cant even remember getting rid of the game... lol

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i didnt even get to acquire Bahamut in FFX, i couldnt beat the dragon thingy on the airship as my characters were too low lvl'd cause i was sick of fighting. but now i wanna play it again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back