• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending; Eerie Vibe.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

I was watching the Secret Ending again for about the 100th time, and one thing still gets me. The music. It's so...eerie and the way the Knights move and act. I mean, who's to say these three figures aren't infact new enemies? I don't believe Nomura has stated that the three knights are good. What do you guys think?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why are people calling them Knights? We don't know that for sure. I should slap the person who first called them knight. The are Armored Figures. Anyways...

They seem to be unknown to this point. It would seem that these Figures are highly to be the new enemy. The secret ending did mention the words:

The keyblade was said to bring peace to the world....BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Since, they are picking up the most recent keyblades to my knowledge. Now it maybe time to spread a little choas.

Anything is possible...

EDIT//

Did anyone notice a slight music change in the secret ending?

BladerUnknown

Well, Knights are armored beings....

Well if you look at the massive keylade being held by the first Knight, it has no keychain. So it's most likely not even a real keyblade. And when the first Knights walks down from whatever it was standing on, and the way it disappears into that cloud as though it had just destroyed something.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
KingBlade said:
Why are people calling them Knights? We don't know that for sure. I should slap the person who first called them knight. The are Armored Figures. Anyways...

They seem to be unknown to this point. It would seem that these Figures are highly to be the new enemy. The secret ending did mention the words:

The keyblade was said to bring peace to the world....BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Since, they are picking up the most recent keyblades to my knowledge. Now it maybe time to spread a little choas.

Anything is possible...

EDIT//

Did anyone notice a slight music change in the secret ending?

people are calling them the knights cause thats what tetsuya nomura called them in an interview. and i noticed that the video's music sounded like chinese music. thats just what i think...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Haywire KeyBlade said:
people are calling them the knights cause thats what tetsuya nomura called them in an interview. and i noticed that the video's music sounded like chinese music. thats just what i think...

I meant from the English verison from the Japanese Secret Ending.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
After watching the secret ending, I'm starting to think that those three are the creators of the keyblade and are in fact evil. My theory is they use the Light as their ally, but they feel that because everyone in the worlds have a hint of darkness in their hearts everyone must be eradicated. And Sora, Riku, and Mickey are supposed to be the reincarnations of those three. If you think about it, Sora, Riku, and Mickey are already fulfilling what the keyblade probably wants them to do: Wipeout everyone that has darkness in their heart and become gods among men. Because you see, by destroying both heartless and nobody they technically are killing an individual who might've been innocent.

Riku_123

well they are knights for one but my theory is that the one knight that looks like a girl because of the body form may be Kairi and The one that has the batman look may be Riku or Sora then the other be Riku.The knight that grabbed the kingdom key is sora and then you have the Road to dawn weilded by Riku and the other i forget weilded by Kairi. but thats my theory. and yea the music is eerie.and I believ chasers are the engravers and Keyblade makers

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Riku_123 said:
well they are knights for one but my theory is that the one knight that looks like a girl because of the body form may be Kairi and The one that has the batman look may be Riku or Sora then the other be Riku.The knight that grabbed the kingdom key is sora and then you have the Road to dawn weilded by Riku and the other i forget weilded by Kairi. but thats my theory. and yea the music is eerie.and I believ chasers are the engravers and Keyblade makers

incorrect. Nomura has already said that the knights are new to the story and have never appeared before.

master_roxas

um... didn't the english games say "One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

so... we don't know and can't know. sorry.

Valor Form1821

well wat i thought was weird was their were 3 blades in the middle but they were in a field of keyblades and at the end it says "keyblade war" wat so now everybody gets a keyblade

Overburn

If I were to tell you, I'd have to hunt you down a
BladerUnknown said:
So it's most likely not even a real keyblade. And when the first Knights walks down from whatever it was standing on, and the way it disappears into that cloud as though it had just destroyed something.

The first knight was standing on Xenmas' dead Dragon that Riku and Sora beat the **** out of.

I think that the keyblades that they're holding are ancient ones, like the first keyblades or something. And the forest of keyblades is a keyblade for every world out there.

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I like ambient piano music thank you.

MY HYPOTHESIS

Dude 1 = Sora -> picks up Kingdom Key
Dude 2 = Riku -> picks up Road to Dawn
Lady = Kairi -> picks up Mickey's keyblade

And the figure in the distance is... Dunno.

Royale

manic
RIDETHEPIG said:
I like ambient piano music thank you.

MY HYPOTHESIS

Dude 1 = Sora -> picks up Kingdom Key
Dude 2 = Riku -> picks up Road to Dawn
Lady = Kairi -> picks up Mickey's keyblade

And the figure in the distance is... Dunno.
Can't be because Nomura said that they were New Characters.

Keyblade Savior

Get a load of my theory...
After playing Kingdom Hearts 2, I really think that it could be possible that the tall Armored Knight is actual true Xehanort before he lost his memories. The other woman Knight and male Knight are "The Lost Two" referred to in a line near the end. The reason why the three important keyblades are in the middle is because they represent the three worlds, light... darkness... and twilight. The other keyblades are secondary keyblades that are the subject of "the Keyblade War". The reason why these three Knights are taking up the three important keyblades is because they are an old force of power that wielded the original keyblades and in the process of gaining power... they became evil. After the tall armored knight picks up the Kingdom Key (the keyblade of light... the most powerful) the keyblade of light opts to choose a rightful keyblade master who embodies light... Sora. I believe that Sora is an eternal incarnate who continually resurects into another from to serve as the "Hero of Light".

BladerUnknown

What I don't get is why people can't let the fact that these three 'Knights' are NOT Sora, Riku, or Kairi! It has been stated so much on these forums that he three Knights are completely new characters.

As for what the Knight walked off of, we do not know for sure if it's the dragon from the battle with Xemnas.

keeperoftwilight

1)that thing about them being creators of the keyblades and Sora Riku and Mickey
are destroying ppl with darkness in there herts as the keyblade wills them to (unconciassly of course..not like there possesed or anything) since heartless and nobodies (at least some of them) coulda been good ppl at one point..after all sora was a heartless for a lil bit..that sounds really good

2)i watched the secret ending agin and...i THINK (might be wrong might be right..unless its confirmed wrong of course)that two of those knights are girls not just one...the first possible girl was kinda shaken his/her hips in a girl type way and the figure was fairly similar to the next possible girl who just seemed to have a girlish figure (of course ill laugh when were all wrong and there all guys lol)after all could just be slender medium highth guys..and one happends to shake hips in a girlish way wile walking lol...if its confirmed that its 2 guys and a girl or all guys or anything like that please tell me so i can stop looking stupid

Valor Form1821

well axel (not saying hes one of them) is really slender and has a female build, and he was a dude so u never no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back