• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XWolfX

I think this is fake. Nomura said he WANTED to put Vincent in, but he couldn't. So yeah.

ReturnableMemory

I think they were mentioning that Cloud, Aerith, and Tifa, were from FFVII, you might have read it wrong.

Radical-Edward

inorder to find the hidden characters, you must activate something in the game that leads you to a certain hidden character. when you find a secret character you have to fight them. if you run straight through the game you might not find them at all.

Radical-Edward

anything.... from talking to people in the game - to hitting things that move to activate the hidden characters.

I've heard that vincent is in a hidden basement under dr. funklestein's lab and his activation might have something to deal with fountains or something in dr. funklestein's lab; and red is in lion king.... somewhere.

Xander748

Do you have any proof of this? I highly doubt that any of this is true. If it were, it'd be in the strategy guide.

Foshizzle

Yah very true int he stragey guide or the people who made the guide couldnt find it cause it was taht secret!.

Radical-Edward

its in the japanese game guide for sure but not in the english game guide *has the limited edition guide*.... i'm trying to get a pict atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back