• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Second Intellegence Inside Us?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
YouTube - LAY GNOSIS 1 BEGIN HERE pt1 - another intelligence within
For those of you too lazy to click the link, basically it's saying that everyone has a second intellegence inside of us, and I've seen people on his site say that they can communicate with their "othr halfs" in dreams. So, what do you think about it? ( I personall never finished it because the concept weirded me out)
Discuss...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
it's a little something sane people like to call "schizophrenia".

but here's what i think:

it's either:

a test for schizophrenia, or

a form of subliminal messaging designed to provide a biochemical reaction in your nervous system. the music that starts playing 2 minutes in was evidence enough.

anyway, the conspiracy theorist part of me thinks this is some form of mind control. but that's me.

Last edited:
D

Destiny of Sora

It's all in the mind. Many people use what he did to prove the existence of an "energy field", but it is bull.

ViVi94

hmm...I'm not sure... I forgot that song and at night I started playing it in my head over and over. I'm thinking ' Oh great, now if this things actually real it's gonna bug me all night! ' And I think someone actually made a comment that he was doing some sort of hypnosis though, so I'm not sure. But wouldn't it be weird if it were true?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
hmm...I'm not sure... I forgot that song and at night I started playing it in my head over and over. I'm thinking ' Oh great, now if this things actually real it's gonna bug me all night! ' And I think someone actually made a comment that he was doing some sort of hypnosis though, so I'm not sure. But wouldn't it be weird if it were true?

i said that. that video's nothing but crap.

ViVi94

seinfeld mentioned this second intelligence, refering to it as the little man inside you that tells you not to do something stupid. coincidence? i think not!
LOL! (I have no idea why I just said that..)
Yea, it was 3 in the morning when I saw it soooo yea.....you wont believe how easy it is to believe things when your tired but to hyper to go to bed lol

C

cam ron 77

i'm scared I don't want to do it. Is there going to be some demon follwoing me around, telling me to do things in my head if i watch this?

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Umm... No, i think it's basically a test if suggestion can cause cirtian things to happen. For example the tingling hands.

XigbarGun!

Subliminal messaging. play the video frame by frame, reverse it, watch closely, you may find something. I'm scared to watch it though XD.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Subliminal messages work less than normal messages, so bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back