• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Searching for a Japanese Translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Hi everyone! I've heard that the Japanese version of KH2 is a little bit different than the English version. I was wondering if somebody knows a link to somewhere that has an English translation of the Japanese cutscenes?

Thanks so much! ^_^

Voltron

Silver Member
umm no but i was watchin X-Play and they had a japaense scene from atlantica and they were singing under the sea and it did not go with the one in the english

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I also saw the X-play version too..I loved it..Sora sings wonderfully(Miyu Irino PWNZ!!)..anyways...you dont want the game in Japanese you want the scenes?...I would say try youtube...but I know that isnt gonna give you what you need...I dont know of any site that has all the scenes translated....but I'll look around and post if i see anything that might be of help..

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
I also saw the X-play version too..I loved it..Sora sings wonderfully(Miyu Irino PWNZ!!)..anyways...you dont want the game in Japanese you want the scenes?...I would say try youtube...but I know that isnt gonna give you what you need...I dont know of any site that has all the scenes translated....but I'll look around and post if i see anything that might be of help..

Yes, Sora did sing great! ^_^

*nods* I'll check YouTube too, since I want to hear the Japanese voices out of curiousity. ^_^

Ok, thanks so very much! :)

Little_Red

betch.
If you go on youtube and look for translated cutscenes they should have it. I say this from experience.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
li'lwitch8251! said:
If you go on youtube and look for translated cutscenes they should have it. I say this from experience.

*nods* Ok, thanks! ^_^ I didn't think people would translate the cutscenes since there were English versions of them. ^_^

Kawaiikousuke said:
mkeyblademaster I think..I LOVE YOU!!!...jkjkjkjkjk...but no really thanks for that..(Miyu Irino Still PWNZ as sora) try www.kh-vids.net

Edit:..Never Effin mind...it isnt subbed..mother..Oohhhhh

Ah, oh well, I'll still check out that site so I can hear the Japanese voices for the characters. ^_^ Thanks for the link! :)

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
LOL U COULDNT LOVE ME I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back