• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE Old Man and Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Cloud is an odd character in Kingdom Hearts. His Heart behaves in a manner unlike most Hearts in the KH universe.Unlike others, the darkness and light in his heart are completely different individuals. Rather than becoming a heartless from the darkness, Cloud confronts it in the form of Sephiroth, and his light takes the form of Tifa. What's also odd about this is that Sora, Donald and Goofy are the only ones who can see them. It's also odd hat despite being invisible to everyone else, they can also fight and damage Heartless (who for some reason can also see them)
Now, what if the old man's henchmen (in the riku heartless unit) Is similar to sephiroth? In which the darkness takes on a seperate being, except in this case, the darkness works with the Old Man (who we must note can wield a keyblade)
It's also important that in Sunset Horizons, the Knight suddenly split into two and back again.
Besides this, the Old man's Henchman also wields a keychainless keyblade.

My theory is this:
The Henchman, and the knight are all embodiments of light and darkness. In this case, The henchman isi the darkness of the old man, but we don't know who the knights could possibly embody...If they had relations to the 3 main keyblades however, they could possibly be embodiments of Sora, mickey and Riku.

well, of course there are some setbacks to this theory...
a. it doesn't explain the knight's relation to xemnas
b. it doesn't account for the staement Nomura made in which the 3 knight's have no relation to Sora and co.

In any case, I'd at least like to theorize about just what exactly the henchman was, and I think I can leave it at that much.

The 14th Order

What? Other people can see Cloud and Tifa. Did you forget KH1 and the Olympic Coliseum? Plus, they are noticed by people in KH2, like when you helped them in Hollow Bastion and when Cloud and Leon fought together. That was the only thing that didn't make sense of that theory of yours.

armytaco

No, he didnt say they couldn't see cloud, just sephy and tifa. What I don't get is that if the henchman is supposed to be like sephiroth, how come the other knights can see him?

Fuse

When will we surrender?
What's also odd about this is that Sora, Donald and Goofy are the only ones who can see them.

Leon and the others can see him.
Aeris can see him because there is a scene where they have a conversation alone.

Now, what if the old man's henchmen (in the riku heartless unit) Is similar to sephiroth? In which the darkness takes on a seperate being

But he can control his other form.
So why can't Cloud?

Ultima665

Maybe it has something to do with the keyblade. Sora could see Tifa and Sephiroth, but I cant remember any time with anyone else seeing them, though they probably have.

Meteora

The Old Guy's henchman has a keychain on his Keyblade.

Also the thing about E.S splitting into two I think that was just an effect, BUT, when he looked up at the heart in the sky, his eyes went from blue to gold o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back