• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

Well i had this idea for a tv show and i wrote it some episodes down and since nobody would accept my idea i decided to make it into a fan fic.It's kinda like the office except from one persons POV and with school. Im not gonna write down the list of charceters beacuse it too annoying:cursing:. So i guess it's time to write

Highway: A school of life
I walked into the school immedaitley I knew this place was gonna suck. After spending basically my whole summer staying late and including all niter. I guess my point of view of summer and life were changed. Just like the whole world changed when we heard that happy days was cancelled.(5 minutes later)

After looking at class list I decided this place might be okay. Since my district is dumb me and all of my friends have to go to school with our town rival. Westinberg. Last year one of there so called cool guys who has an a plus average decided to go to one of our schools concert's and juat happens to have a seziue.But i shouldn't be talking i have established honor roll since k5. but still people don't call me nerd they call me well i don't know whatr they call me i'll see this later. Oh yeah my class list has 7 people i know all coming form Highway(my town) Lisa,Bobby,(i know regualr names but heres some crazy ones)Magenta,(My girl best friend who I basically spent all day with last year)Nick,Kev(Thats his name no abbreavation.He's also my othe best friend)
Brett,ZZ(?)

(10 minutes later) I have finally found out what people this is a relief LOSER.I thought would be something bad like sweet,coolio,pimp,and Mr. Awesomness.

Thats it for now tell me how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back