• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scary News!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
lol. Notice how this is all very quiet stuff. Of course, Paris Hilton is on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It's like the Republicans are distracting us with celeberties so they can sneak important topics under the radar. Not saying this plan is bad or anything - but there has to be a way to pry control once the emergency ends. And then there is the chance Bush'll call an "emergency" and proceed to dictate the U.S. - by force or by politics.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sir Meta Knight: lol. Notice how this is all very quiet stuff. Of course, Paris Hilton is on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It's like the Republicans are distracting us with celeberties so they can sneak important topics under the radar. Not saying this plan is bad or anything - but there has to be a way to pry control once the emergency ends. And then there is the chance Bush'll call an "emergency" and proceed to dictate the U.S. - by force or by politics.

I totally agree with you! I mean they distract with stupid Paris going to jail and important things are just tiny articles inside the newpaper and that is scary that what goes on in a country is less important than a stupid celebrity going to jail for like a month!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Seems like a plan for a temprorary dictatorship in case of emergency. Although, I'd have to look into it to see if the word "temporary" is anywhere in there.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I totally agree with you! I mean they distract with stupid Paris going to jail and important things are just tiny articles inside the newpaper and that is scary that what goes on in a country is less important than a stupid celebrity going to jail for like a month!

I see you are new. Welcome to America, you're name is 'Al' now.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
No no you all forget that the Republicans are huge nerds, and that they claim the democrats to be the evil empire. So I guess Pelosi is Palpatine and Obama is her Vader.

In other news, Paris bought a get out of jail free card. The Justice system is too susceptible to blowjobs apparently.

Cids Spear

I hope the upcoming G8 will knock sense into Bush. I don't mean change his opinion, but reminding him if he does this, as Roz from Monsters Inc. would say, "I'm watching you Bushy. Alllwayyys watching you!"

Also, check out this website:
http://www.commondreams.org/

Nader approved it apparently! :mellow:

D

Deleted member 36435

Ummm, lots of big words. I read the grey box, much easier. Anyways, anyone notice Natural Disaster thrown in there. We're in Hurricane season.

Ranger_vega87

All this talk of emergency powers does seem a little suspicious to me. Especially considering some current events that are happening right now . I wonder what would happen if Bush did become some kind of dictator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back