• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have been wondering...You know that Xehanort were like one of the only ones to keep his own form, when he turned into a Heartless...

We don't know why exactly, but apperantly Scar must have had the same thing, because he also kept his own form, when he turned into a Heartless...I wonder why...

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
because bad guys die they tranform into heartless

KH: malifisit- dragon form as heartless
Oggie boogie- tranform into big moster with dark enery
Riku- to under ansem (heartless) control

KH2:
Scar-to magical Scar

most villans die into their second form.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
ok, there is a difference between a heartless, and a ghost. did u here anything mentioned by sora that scar was a ghost, i dont think so. also, we dont know if he is the only one that turned into a heartless and a nobody and kept his true form.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^ He's talking about the first visit when Scar died, and then came back again for the Boss Battle.

EternalTwilight3

ok, there is a difference between a heartless, and a ghost. did u here anything mentioned by sora that scar was a ghost, i dont think so. also, we dont know if he is the only one that turned into a heartless and a nobody and kept his true form.

yea there is mention that it was it was scars ghost...rite?

.:Mega:.

Awards
It is curious the way Scar became a heartless but looked normal. No, the ghost is different. I'm talking about the scar you fight. THAT was a heartless.

~Mega

EternalTwilight3

hmmm... intresting.... maybe its because he was being helped by pete.. maybe he was able to maintain his original form while becoming a heartless...cuz he was already in the darkness... lyk wen normal people lose their heart to the darkness they change form to a heartless... because they dont EXIST or walk the path of darkness lyk scar did.....idk maybe im jus confusing u ppl

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Probably because he's not a human....???

Technically he wasn't a human even when he was alive (He was a lion)

If you pause the game during the first fight with Scar it'll say something like, "Help Simba defeat the Heartless Scar." or something like that. I can't remember exactally.

I'm guessing Scar's "ghost" was probobly a trick from the Ground Shaker heartless to get Simba's Heartless and Nobody.

master chief 117

Mabye he was like xenhort and had a strong enough heart to keep his orginal form. Or he just used darkness to his advantage like Riku did in Kingdom hearts one when you fight him at hollow bation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back