• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Saw ~ Fanfiction Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
~
This is a very,very short excerpt from the Saw fanfiction I'm writing. It's to give a preview of what it will be like, and sets up the basics of the story. Another little note is that, as anybody who watches the Saw movies will know, Jigsaw is dead, so that Jigsaw is not the one responsible for these games. When I do finish this, it will not be in chapters, the whole thing will be posted, and you can read it all at once.

Remember now, be kind, this is only my second fanfiction, and my second story I've ever wrote (aside from short stories). There will probably be some mistakes, but I don't have Microsoft Word, and don't have time to proofread, one flaw I see in it is that the video tape speeches are a bit too long, and victim one's trap is a bit cheesy.

Now finally, I'll let you get on with reading the sample, enjoy ~

P.S It was written in wordpad, so it's formatted a bit weird, the final form will be in better shape.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Saw

* Warning - Adult language and Adult Content *

Room 1 - Victor

Everything was dark, wherever he was, the place was dark and smelled like a dead body. Rubbing his eyes in the invisible room, he opened his eyes to a pitch black. He instantly paniced, feeling around like a blind man, he found some kind of switch. Hesitating for a moment, he flipped the switch, revealing a large room with scattered stains of blood on the white tiled floor.

"Ahhhhhh!, oh my god, where am I?!"

He continued saying to himself "Where am I" each time getting quieter. Swallowing hard, he glanced down on the floor noticing a small tape player. He picked it up and pressed the play button. A muffled, yet understandable voice came on, it had a dark tone.

" Hello Victor, tonight you will play a game for, not only your life, but the lives of two others. Your foot has been shackled to the wall as part of my little game, and since you do like pointy or 'spiky' style things, as I've determined apparent from your mohawk haircut, I have designed the roof to your liking. There are quite a large number of spikes on the roof, that can easily impale your body. Now, there is a way to stop this from happening, the roof above you will inch closer to the ground and your body, every five minutes. Eventually, I'd say after about four hours, the roof will have not only killed you, but destroyed the setting I've placed you in. Such a shame, I worked so hard on it too. As I said before, there is a way to stop this, there is no key to your shackle, but there is a key to open the door, and escape from the room. I hope the rules are clear to you, and you must pray that the others will survive theirs. Now; Let the game begin."

His eyes widened, and he said to himself in an angry voice, "Mother F**ker", until he began yelling and and slamming his fist on the ground flagrantly.
```````````````````````````````````````
Room 2- Joel and Mrs. Rivera

Unlike the previous victim, Joel had awoken to a lit room. This room looked exactly like the previous room, except without a spiked roof, and it was larger. Joel had noticed a chain attached to his chest, and he gasped in pain as he fiercely tugged on it. He had fallen to the ground from the agony. Now on the ground, he noticed a tape player beside him. Looking at it for a second, he then finally picked it up and pressed the play button.

"Hello Joel, I'm taking it that you are not liking your conditions that you've awoken to. Everyday you laugh at others as they die, reading the news about their deaths, you chuckle in a disgusting manner. Some would call you 'heartless', well today you will be put to the test. If you fail, you will be heartless in a literal manner. The chain attached to your chest is actually attached to your heart. After the timer reaches zero, the chain will withdraw back into the ground, ripping your heart out. Of course, there is a chance at survival, two in fact. The door out of this room is not locked, so you could simply walk out, But the chain restricts you from walking that great distance. On your chain is a dial, enter the correct combination, and the chain will let go of your heart and it can be safely removed. Enter the wrong combination, and the chain will withdraw, and you will die. Some of the numbers are right under your nose. There is another key to survival, across from you is a woman, she is a large key to your survival, without her you will not escape. If you've listened to what I've said, then the rules have been explained. Let the game begin."

Looking around in horror, he crouched on the ground, with his hands on his head. Staring in thinking to himself, he looked over at the woman who had just awoken.

"Whe-,where am I?, where the hell am I?"
The woman began screaming profusely.

Joel could not take it anymore.
"Lady!, lady! stop screaming."
She stopped, but only whispering to herslef quietly.
"Where am I, and whats going on?" Joel responded.
"I'm not sure, I don't know any more than you do, but you need to find a tape, I've already heard mine, you have to hear it, it explains the rules."
The woman, feeling a bit fatigued with the heavy brass objects attached to her arms, legs, and head, picked up the small tape player carefully, and pressed play, now intent on listening carefully.

"Hello Mrs. Rivera, right now you may not find yourself in a comfortable position, but when is it ever comfortable when you sit back and allow your son to throw his life away. But now, you are either in the room where you redeem yourself, or the room you die in, your choice. You are pawn in a game I am playing with two others, one of which is in the same room as you. His life is in your hands, but your lie is in his hands as well. Can you escape from your trap quick enough before it's too late? As for what your trap does, I'll let you find out when the first timer runs out. Let the game begin."

Joel, still feeling around, and paying attention to every detail of the room, told her immediately, "Do not freak out, I know this is a rather gruesome surprise, but we must stay calm. Look around the room, what can you see? Mrs. Rivera, as she is reffered to, took an intent glance around the room, and stopped as her eyes fixed on a mirror.

"Oh, look, it..it look like a medicine cabinet, behind the mirror, I have one at home." Joel got up and walk toward the cabinet, it was a bit far so he had to stretch the chain, and by this he found where his true agony layed. As he strechted out further blood sputtered out of his chest, and he groaned in pain, now screaming until he finally swatted the cabinet down. Even so, he was rolling around in strain, screaming, covering up the blood that was still pouring from his chest.

Mrs. Rivera puked from the sight of such agony, and so much blood. After swallowing what courage she could, with her heart still beating in her throat, she screamed at Joel, "Joel, Joel, calm down please, please, what was in the cabinet?" Tears dripping from her eyes. Joel's breathing slowed, and he started to take deep breaths.

He slowly crawled over toward the cabinet, which was on the floor and covering up what was held inside. Reaching his arm out, Joel pushed it aside a little bit, revealing a large knife and a note. He picked up the note and read it.
"Remember Joel, Mrs. Rivera is the key to your survival, look within, and you'll find the answer." He decided not to tell her what the note said.

"Useless, nothing in there can help us at the moment..., wait, is there anything on your side of the room?" Mrs. Rivera looked around and noticed another cabinet close by. She reached out and knocked it down, but by reaching out, she pulled a wire that was attached to her arm. The timer now began to move faster. Quickly she used her free arm to search the cabinet, though it proved to be a bit arduos because of her short reach. All she found
was some kind of metal object.

"Oh ****, oh ****"

Thrashing about, she threw the metal object against the wall, where it broke into a myriad of pieces. She was now trying to rip off the device attached to her arm, pulling in agony, each time feeling another glimmer of pain, until.....the timer stopped.

The device began to slowly close on her arm, and she now realized the shocking horror of the device's workings. Over twenty-five needles were held inside the device, and were now piercing her skin, she screamed as if she wanted death. Joel was covering his ears, realizing that death would be a pleasure away from the pain the woman must be feeling. The device finally stopped after sinking the needles deep into her arm, and had almost crushed the bone.

Crying, and screaming profusely, the woman was begining to have thoughts of suicide, as the agony was too much for her to handle, as she coughed up blood, her life seemed to be flashing before her eyes.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
- Comments? -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back