• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saturday Morning Toons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Watches Saturday Morning Cartoons

• Yes, I watch them every week

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I watch them ocasinally

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, I never watch them

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • What the HELL is wrong with u people!!!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

I watch some of them, but not many. Kids today watch some crappy ass shows.

Pokemon hit it's high point of semi-decency about 3 seasons ago with the Pokemon: Master Quest, and since then it's just been goin to s**t.

I can watch Yugioh, but I really wished they hadn't ruined the story. The entire story's been kinda going downhill ever since the end of Battle City.

Mucha Lucha sucks.

The Batman sucks.

Teen Titans is good. I like that show, I wouldn't mind a few more seasons of that.

One Piece, I can watch every now and then, but it's really not all that great. I'm kinda sorta indifferent to One Piece.

Jackie Chan Adventures sucks.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is dam good. I like that show. Eduardo kicks ass! So does Cheese, too bad he was only in one episode though. "I like cereal." "Si, and I like potatoes."

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sucks.

Static Shock sucks.

Sonic X sucks.

Shaman King sucks.
And that's all the Saturday morning cartoons I can think of at the moment, considering that I never watch Jetix or Disney Channel.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
I watch some of them, but not many. Kids today watch some crappy ass shows.

Pokemon hit it's high point of semi-decency about 3 seasons ago with the Pokemon: Master Quest, and since then it's just been goin to s**t.

I can watch Yugioh, but I really wished they hadn't ruined the story. The entire story's been kinda going downhill ever since the end of Battle City.

Mucha Lucha sucks.

The Batman sucks.

Teen Titans is good. I like that show, I wouldn't mind a few more seasons of that.

One Piece, I can watch every now and then, but it's really not all that great. I'm kinda sorta indifferent to One Piece.

Jackie Chan Adventures sucks.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is dam good. I like that show. Eduardo kicks ass! So does Cheese, too bad he was only in one episode though. "I like cereal." "Si, and I like potatoes."

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sucks.

Static Shock sucks.

Sonic X sucks.

Shaman King sucks.
And that's all the Saturday morning cartoons I can think of at the moment, considering that I never watch Jetix or Disney Channel.

everythin u said except i like static shock.:D

starry_eyed_hero

Sweet_Killer_PR said:
i used to watch yugioh but it kind off bored me in saturday nights i watch adult swim to get speciffic INUYASHA!!!!:D
Oh well, if we're goin to saturday nights, then ya adult swim rules. Well, ok I dont like it on Saturdays, cuz all it has are non-funny anime shows. I prefer the funnier shows like:
Family Guy
Futurama
Aqua Teen Hunger Force ("So, wait a minute, you're the ghost of christmas past?" "That is correct!" "Well, you know that it's February, right?" "Ummm, I am a robot!" "Ya, well, ya know, obviously. What, are you stupid?" "Ummm, I will see you in December!")
Robot Chicken ("Hey, buddy, we're all goin to a bar, come on." "Why dont you go take your bar and shove it up your @$$! I'm watchin Tivo!")
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Venture Brothers
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Sealab 2021 ("Bizarro!!!")

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i used to watch it like every weekend. man those were great times. like during school i always think about the weekend.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Sweet_Killer_PR said:
i used to watch yugioh but it kind off bored me in saturday nights i watch adult swim to get speciffic INUYASHA!!!!:D
there u go now that's wut i call sum saturday awesomness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back