• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sands of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
ummmm, i have no clue. gonna guess and say the pyramids were first invented

..................................................................................................
Are you retarded? Alexander the Great defeated persia in 331 B.C. and as far as i know, the pyramids were made at least 2000 years before that

1956, world's first large scale nuclear power plant (50 megawatts) begins operation at Calder Hall in England.

1426 A.D.

sonic-speed

January 7, 1894 - W.K. Dic-kson recieves a patent for his invention, the "motion picture film".

(i placed the - in the person's name, because khinsider censors the word d.i.c.k., even if it's part of a name or other word.)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Jews were kicked out of Germany for the first time. Soon becomes a popular trend.

~Dorian Gray

sonic-speed

2 B.C. - Rome - Julia the Elder, daughter of Augustus is charged with treason and adultery towards Pandateria and is forced into exile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back